Introduction Chapter

Hi everyone!! I will be trying to update this story as much as possible, I am a college student so free time is hard for me to find. While you're waiting for me to update this story, feel free to read my other two books based off the Seven Deadly Sins! (Song of his Heart and The Lion Sin's Daughter!)

This chapter is for me to explain who you are in this story and more about your quirk! First, here are the abbreviations and what they will mean!

Y/N = Your Name

N/N = Nickname

H/C = Hair Color

H/L = Hair Length

E/C = Eye Color

F/C = Favorite Color

F/F = Favorite Food

Now let's talk more about your quirk!

Quirk Name: Melody Connection

Using the different aspects of music (rhythm, melody, lyrics, tempo), you can portray certain emotions to villains, heroes, and citizens. In battle, you can use your quirk to negotiate peacefully with a villain, bring serene vibes to arguments, and so far, you are able to allow others to feel happy, sad, and angry.

You are still trying to figure out what else you can do with your musical quirk, but with the help of the students of UA, the teachers, the red haired shark who seems to have an interest in you, and the explosion boy who can't seem to get you out of his head, you may find that your quirk can do so much more.

THESE CHARACTERS DO NOT BELONG TO ME!!! THEY ARE PART OF THE MHA MAGNA AND ANIME!

I will be using some of the storyline in my book, but will be creating events and moments on my own as well!

Thanks everyone! Stay tuned for the story!

~ S <3