Chapter 9: USJ Part 1

The ride to our field trip was tense. I didn't want to choose between Kirishima or Bakugo to sit next to, so I sat next to Jirou. We talked about the different types of music we like, and I felt like I already made a close girl friend. As we were discussing different instruments we want to learn to play, the bus comes to a halt, signaling our arrival to the destination, but being so focus into the conversation, I accidentally hit my head on the window.

"Tch" Bakugo said from across the aisle, a small chuckle leaving his mouth. "Watch your surroundings, idiot."

"Are you okay?" Jirou asked, I smiled at her and nodded, sending a glare towards Bakugo. Kirishima pops up behind me, Denki following.

"Y'know, we basically just met you. So it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." Denki cockly said.

"You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school, you loser!!" Bakugo starts lunging towards Kaminari.

"You really think that helps your case, Bang Bang Bitch?" I roll my eyes, standing up with Jirou to leave the bus.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY? I'LL KICK YOUR ASS, JIGGLYPUFF" Bakugo lunged towards me, but Kirishima blocked him. We started loading off the bus and gathered outside.

"Woah, it's the Space Hero, Thirteen!" Midoriya fanboys. I smile proudly. Thirteen is an amazing hero, and seeing as my quirk is more for negotiating, being a rescue hero is something to look forward to.

"I can't wait to show you all what's inside!" Thirteen beckons us to follow her. As we walk in, the entire class gasps at the sight.

"Holy crap! It looks like some kind of amusement park!" Kirishima explodes next to me. I smile up at him quickly before listening to Thirteen's discussion.

"A shipwreck. A landslide. A fire. A windstorm. Et cetera‐‐ I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But, you can call it, USJ!"

"Just like Universal Studios Japan..." We all mumble under our breaths. I hear Thirteen ask Aizawa about where All Might is, when Kirishima turns towards me.

"So what are you gonna do during this training? I know you said your quirk is better for negotiating, but this is disasters..." He looked at me, concern shown across his face. I felt my heart swell at the thought of him worrying about me.

I chuckled and looked into his eyes, smirking. "I've been combat training since I was 6 years old. I can fight. As for using my quirk..." I trail off. "I'm not sure. Maybe I can use it to motivate those around me to continue on. We'll just see what happens, hm?" I smile, getting one back from him.

Thirteen continues to talk about dangerous quirks, as my mind and gaze goes to Bakugo. He clearly isn't paying physical attention, just twisting his gauntlets and grunting every three seconds, but you can tell that he's still internally listening. His spikey hair glistening with the sun, his red eyes still bright from the side, his muscles barely staying under his costume, it's almost hard to look away...

Almost.

I turn my head to look at the red haired shark next to me. His eyes sparkling while looking towards the different training areas, his smile brighter than the sun, his abs out in the open for the world to see, I feel a small blush rush up to my face.

I quickly look away before anyone could notice, but Jirou's eyes met with mine as she smirks at me, clearly seeing everything.

Fuck.

I keep my gaze focused on Thirteen as she finishes her lecture.

"Right. Now that that's over..."

A few gasps leave a few of our mouths as a purple and black hole opens in front of us. Out walks a man with all black clothing, blue hair, and a bunch of hands all over him. He's scratching his neck, his face covered with one of the hands. His presence alone brings fear into all of us. More creatures start walking out of the multiple portals that started to show up, and soon enough, there was a whole army of weird looking creeps.

"Has the training started already?" Midoriya asks.

"Thirteen, protect the kids!" Aizawa screams, putting his googles on. "This is real. Those are real villains."

"Hm. Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play..." The dude with the hand said. His voice sounded like sandpaper to me.

Kirishima stands in front of me, his body in the way to protect me but knowing that I would want to see, so giving me room to look. "What? Real villains? No way. How could so many of 'em get into a UA facility this secure?"

"Yeah..Thirteen, shouldn't the alarms be going off?" I question. She nods, not knowing why they weren't going off herself.

Aizawa stands in front of all of us, his scarf levitating. "Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school." Kaminari nods and attempts to contact the school, but fails.

"How can this be happening..." I mumble, Bakugo somehow standing to my right, Kirishima to my left. Bakugo grunts in anger and Kirishima still putting his body somewhat forward to protect me. How chivalrous..

Midoriya starts analyzing Aizawa's quirk, wondering how he could fight all of them when his quirk targets one person. Aizawa mumbles something about having multiple tricks, then springs into action.

"There's no time to analyze him, we need to leave-" Thirteen gets cut off by the portal dude, who goes by Kurogiri, popping up in front of us.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves in to this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen..." Kurogiri rambles on and on, but when he spots me, his face changes.

"Hm. You're the one master was looking at...your Quirk has caught his eye, little lady, and it's shocking you don't even know the full extent of it.  Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play-"

"AHHHH" Kirishima and Bakugo sprung forward, my hand reaching out to stop them but failing. They try to hit him, and suddenly, Kurogiri vanishes.

"Did ya think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?" Kirishima growls. Bakugo grunting and swearing towards the portal guy, who appeared once again, but behind me now. My nervous system freezes as I make eye contact with the two boys who fucking moved him towards me. I shake off the feeling and turn around towards him, coughing to clear my throat.

"How do you know who I am, who is this master dude?" I try to question.

"All in time, you will find out. I will tell you that unlocking your greatest power is needed to know all." Kurogiri says. He turns towards Kirishima and Bakugo.

"You live up to your schools reputation, but you should be careful children, or someone might get hurt"

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Thirteen screams, but it was too late.

For Kurogiri had us swarmed in a black dome, all of us crowding together, not knowing what to do next. I feel Kirishima and Bakugo's presence behind me, and although that usually calms me down, this is real. This is a real ass villain, and I have no idea what to do.

Suddenly, it all went completely black. All I could see was darkness.

Until I fell face first into a completely empty gray room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

I'm so so sorry for barely updating. College has been a shit show and it's very hard for me to update. I've also been feeling writers block and it takes a toll on all 3 books I have right now.

I do have two ideas for new stories but I can't write them until I finish one of these books. If anyone wants to hear about them, feel free to message and I can tell you and you can tell me what you think!

Feel free to share, comment, like, whatever you would want!

See you all soon!

~ S <3