Chapter 6: How He Feels

Bakugo's POV

"I already know I'm strong, I don't need your acceptance of it! I know it's your Quirk, but using a person's emotions against them is shitty and cruel, you could be a villain at this point, you fucking Jigglypuff. I'm not afraid of my emotions, I don't know where you got that from, but forget it!"

Those are the exact words that left my mouth. I can't believe I called her a villain, but it's her fault for fucking with a person's emotions! Only villains can do that, that's insane.

Looking into her eyes, I see the heartbreak, I see the guilt she has from using her Quirk. I don't blame her for using it, and I won't admit it, but it is a pretty powerful Quirk.

I'm still better than her.

"Hey man come on, yelling at a girl like that is so unmanly. Especially calling someone a villain when they were using their Quirk to win. You know you would do the same thing if you could-"

"STOP LECTURING ME SHITTY HAIR!" I yell at Kirishima, storming off in the process. I don't look back, knowing that she's probably crying.

Why do I care if she's crying?

The entire walk home, I thought about what that damn Deku said about his Quirk. "Borrowed"? What the actual fuck does that mean. You can't just borrow a Quirk, it's impossible.

The feeling of punching someone overtakes me, my hands covered in my sweat. I let out a few small explosions to help me, but it's not enough. Once I get home, I go straight to my room and punch the living shit out of the punching bag.

"HEY! DINNER IS READY YOU BRAT" I hear my old woman calling to me.

"SHUT IT YOU HAG I"LL COME DOWN WHEN I"M DONE" I yell back. I hear her saying something back to me, but continue to punch the bag for a few more minutes, then fall onto my bed to take a few breathers.

She really isn't a villain. She used her Quirk, you can't be mad at that. She used her Quirk against you at least, unlike that damn Deku who held back on me and lied to me all these years.

I really shouldn't of said that.

"DAMN IT!" I yell, throwing myself off the bed and towards the punching bag once more.

Why the fuck do I feel this way? I shouldn't care about what I said, she's just an extra.

But it was pretty low...

She deserved it! She fucked up my emotions!

Well, it is her Quirk...

"WHY AM I SO CONFLICTED!! FUCK" I yell once more.

"SHUT UP YOU BRAT AND COME EAT" The hag calls up to me again.

"FINE YOU HAG" I scream, finally going downstairs to eat.

While chowing on the food, my mind still feels jumbled. Why was Shitty Hair defending her? He must like her. Tch, even if they both are extras, she still is completely out of his league. My heart stings a little bit thinking about it.

Why the fuck does my heart hurt when I think about the both of them?

Maybe you really do care about her, idiot

I grunt, finishing my food and heading upstairs. I take a really hot shower and change into better clothes, and head to bed. For the next few hours, my mind is still racing.

Do I apologize?

No! She deserved it

She deserved to be called a villain?