Chapter 8: Lunch Before the Trip

Aizawa decided to let us have 20 minutes to eat in the cafeteria before heading out to the field trip, since more than half of us complained about our empty stomachs when loading onto the bus.

"20 minutes. That's it. Be back here no later."

We rush to the cafe, getting our bowls of rice or curry and munching on it quicker than normal. Sitting next to Bakugo and Kirishima, the tension between the three of us was eminent.

"So, what do you guys think the field trip will be?" Sero tries to create conversation, seeing the thick tension between us.

"Maybe we'll go see some hot girls, man oh man maybe we can see some-" Mineta pops up out of nowhere, and before he could finish, I slap his face. "OWWW"

"Don't talk like that about women, you dumbass"

Kiri starts to laugh at my actions, while Bakugo chuckles a little. Making them both laugh creates a blush on my face. I start eating my rice. Everyone continues to guess what we are doing on the field trip, when Bakugo randomly looks at me and glares.

"Oi, Jigglypuff, if you can make someone feel sad or happy, then can you make them feel guilty? ashamed? love?"

Everyone at the table stops eating, giving him a confused look. I cough awkwardly, not sure how to answer the question.

"Technically, you angry pomeranian, I made you feel guilty and ashamed during our first battle. So I can do those. I can make people feel more specific emotions than sad or angry. But love..? I don't know" I sigh. "I guess I could try to seduce villains if needed, but I think that wouldn't be necessary"

"That would be so cool! You should try it out" Kiri tried to encourage me, which made me smile a little at the attempt. Bakugo scoffed.

"I doubt you could do it, you don't even know the full extent of your Quirk"

I roll my eyes at his statement, standing up and taking on his challenge that he is CLEARLY putting on me. I pull my phone out and think of the first song that comes to mind.

"Well I don't think I can make anyone feel love, but I can sure as hell try to seduce you, if you're challenging me, that is. Unless you're scared you'll start feeling something, you damn dynamite stick." I put my face closer to Bakugo, making his face blush instantly.

"Uh, well, shut up you damn idiot."

"Man, you already made him flustered, (Y/N)! But I still wanna see you try it out. Uh, I mean, unless you feel uncomfortable with it, then you definitely don't have to-"

I chuckle, feeling a smirk fall onto my face as I get closer to Kirishima. "You want me to do that? Hm, challenge accepted, boys."

I press play on my phone, playing Ed Sheeran's "Shivers", figuring out what I wanted to do in an instant. I feel my eyes turn their icy blue as I step into the aisle. (A/N: You can imagine yourself doing whatever you'd like if you don't like what I write for this scene!)

"I took an arrow to the heart"

I use my hand to pretend to pull my heart out as I raise my chest up and down to the beat. For the next few lines, I walk over to Kirishima, gently brushing my hand across his shoulder and up his neck, landing on his chin.

"I never kissed a mouth that tastes like yours

Strawberries and somethin' more

Ooh yeah, I want it all"

Clearly, I haven't kissed him. But I wanted to continue with these lyrics so he can think about it. Next, I look at Bakugo, putting my hand threw his hair and lifting his chin up to me.