Chapter 4: The Fight

"Wow, it's pretty hard to memorize the buildings' floor plans in 10 minutes" Uraraka says. I completely ignore her unintentionally, my head still spinning for my encounter with Bakugo.

I'm going up against Bakugo...how am I gonna prove to him that my quirk is powerful? It's not like I can make him feel anger, he's a ticking time bomb. What can I do to throw him off, what's his weakness...?

"I GOT IT!" I shout, scaring Midoriya in the process.

"Jeez, okay. What's the plan?" He says.

"Sorry, but I realized how I can throw Bakugo off. Listen..." I say, as they gather round. I discuss my plan with them, and even though it's risky, they agree and have a backup plan just in case.

"Heroes and Villains, take your places!" All Might says. The three of us look at each other and nod as we stand in front of the building.

"You have 15 minutes. GO!"

We race into the building, and slowly walk around the floors, making sure not to make much noise.

"It's too quiet, something must be going on" I whisper.

As soon as I say that, Bakugo shows up with a surprise attack, sending us flying backwards.

Shit, he's really strong, I'll give him that

"Come on, Deku. Show me what you got!" He screams, blasting another explosion towards us, which burns half of Deku's mask.

"I won't do much damage that the fight gets stopped, but hell, I'm gonna get close!" Bakugo says. Midoriya stands up and starts speaking to him, saying he's not afraid anymore.

"From now on, Deku is the name of a hero!" I hear him say, which pisses Bakugo off even more.

"Even when you have a little bit of confidence...it's enough to PISS ME OFF!" Bakugo booms.

"Uraraka, GO!" I yell, she races to find where Iida is as I tap the hexagon on my chest to amplify my voice.

"So, Bakugo, what makes you think you can put the blame on Deku?" I question him.

"Tch' what do you know you damn nerd. DIE!" He tries to blast me, but I dodge it and start walking towards him, getting ready to initiate my plan.

I keep my gaze on him, knowing my (E/C) eyes are turning icy blue (A/N: If you have blue eyes already, then they're just a lighter blue, sorry!).

My headphones start playing the music I want it to, and I start singing (A/N: This song is "It's Not Me It's You" by Skillet! Some lyrics are changed to match with Deku and Bakugo but you'll see!)

"Let's get the story straight

You're still the poison

You've flooded through his veins

You've left him broken

You've tried to make him think

That the blame is all on him

With the pain you put him through

And now I know that

It's not him, it's you, it's not him, it's you

Always has been you

All the lies and stupid things

You say and do, it's you