About Me.

Madeleine POV

Hi I'm Madeleine Alexia Branson born in 1993, my parents being Alexia Branson and Stefan Salvatore.

I stay with my mum most of the time as she always settles down for a longer time than my dad does. That's not to say we don't keep in contact we do, but it's not as often as I would have liked.

I was born on the same day as my dad, don't ask me how but I was. My parents have only had one fling, and that resulted in me!

I was turned last year when I was 15 because my mother and I were in some danger and unfortunately I died, but because both my parents are vampires I was brought back to life as one. My mother and I don't know if I have the ripper gene because she has put me on a strict diet of blood bags only, so far it seems fine, I don't see the difference between blood bag and human but she does.

Today is my birthday, and my dads. So mum said we could go visit him, it's not everyday you turn 16 or 162

The person I see playing Madeline Alexia Branson would be Madelyn Cline.🤍

__________________________So only for this special occasion shall I post two chapters mainly because ones only an introduction but I hope you enjoy the book it's all written so you will get the whole book soon

So only for this special occasion shall I post two chapters mainly because ones only an introduction but I hope you enjoy the book it's all written so you will get the whole book soon. As of right now I'll post a chapter every Monday and Friday those may change, but for now you will get two today ( Sunday) and the next one Friday. Also we are pretending that vampires can pro create other wise my story won't exist.
Follow

Like

Comment

Please and thanks