|14| Practice For The Court

Madeline POV

The next morning I get up and dressed ready to leave Tyler's house, to be honest he wasn't bad in bed at all but I know how he is I know these type of people they set out to have a fling and once they get it they don't care anymore. As I make it to his door he stops me.
"Where are you going?" He asks.
"Let's not joke Tyler you got your fling now I'm leaving" I say, he immediately gets out of bed and kisses me.
"I don't care about last night, I care about you. So I'll ask again where are you going?" He says.
"I have to go, my brothers won't be too pleased with me staying out all night" I say laughing. He kisses me and we go our separate ways.

I walk back into the boarding house and the only person home is Damon. Fun.
" where did you get off to last night" he asks.
"Please Damon. I never kiss and tell " I say winking at him. He clearly doesn't like this.
"Who did you sleep with? Tell me now!" He yells.
"Jeez Tyler Lockwood god your moody" I laugh.
"I'm gonna kill him" he whispers.
"You can't kill him because I had sex with him" I laugh.
"I think I can! He's just used you, Tyler never wants a relationship." Damon says and I laugh.
"I know what I'm doing, god if ur this protective what will my dad be like? Where is he anyways?" I ask.
"Not a clue" he replies and I laugh going to my room.

I stayed home today but now I wish I didn't Anna showed up at our house. At least she used the bell today. That's an improvement.
"I'm here on behalf of my mother" Anna says looking between me and Damon.
" on behalf of or in spite of?" I question.
"I'm sorry about what the other vampires did to Stefan" she says while we walk into our living room.
"Abducting him, torturing him it wasn't supposed to go like that" she says.
"Your playing house with half of a tomb of really pissed off vampires. What where you expecting?" I question.
"My mom is devastated. They tried to overthrow her" Anna says.
"Why isn't she here?" Damon questions.
"She doesn't really do apologies" Anna says.
"Well that's a coincidence because I don't really do forgiveness so run along" Damon says and I smirk.
" and if your gonna continue playing house with your pets, you might wanna stop robbing the blood bank dry!" I complain.
" I haven't been to the local blood bank in a week" Anna says.
"Then it's one of the others" I say.
"The others are gone" she says.
"Well where did they go? They might still be here for the blood." I say.
"They weren't cut out for this town. After what happened my mom kicked them out and they took off." Anna says.
"It's just us and Harper now" Anna continues.
She then leaves us and I know exactly what Damon's thinking.
"That mea-" he begins and I stop him.
"Don't even. Elena is already on that isn't she?" I question and he nods.

I have signed up for the founders court because we'll I'm a founder, I did get in so this means I have to find a dress now. How fun.
TYLER
Madeline: hey, was wondering if you would escort me to the founders thingy I entered and I need a date?
Tyler: I'd be happy to, it can be our first date, not the last I hope ;) x
Madeline: mmh, we will see how you do. X

I spent the whole day shopping trying to find the perfect dress, formal but sexy. I found red, blue, purple green all kind of dresses but I couldn't find the perfect one! That was until I got home. I got home and headed to my room to see a box sitting on my bed I open it and find the perfect dress with a letter attached.
For the ball darling ;)
- T

The dress was perfect, I have already interviewed, this is exactly what I said

"I haven't been in this town for a long time but my family was a founding one. This town holds so much, glory, kindness fun. Our town isn't a normal town, it's a town where everybody steps up when needed. When the Gilbert's died the whole town was there for Elena and her family they helped her and Jenna get through it. Our towns special and I believe that with the right winner we can make it even better"
Cheesy I know but I seem to have won them over. Hopefully. Me and mother always talked about us moving here one day and me winning miss mystic falls. It's now the only thing I want to do.

I have to do these dancing things with Tyler to learn how to dance at the ball. Neither of us where to thrilled mainly because his mother was the instructor, I didn't like her much I hated her husband more I literally watched him hit Tyler one time. Such an ass. So I spent the whole time trying to be perfect not letting Mrs Lockwood down. Thankfully I didn't have the dance time the same as Stefan because honestly although he's my dad he's been very absent in my life recently and it feels like Damon's my dad not Stefan.
__________________________
Follow

Like

Comment

Please and thanks xx