|16| Salvatore Rehab

Madeline POV

Damon comes upstairs and gets Stefan body and puts him in a holding cell downstairs.
"You okay? Want some ice?" He questions.
"Nah, I'll be fine it's only a bruise" I say smiling.
"I'm away out text me when he's back" I say and walk straight past him and Elena who's back by the way.

I enter the grave yard lifting up my green dress which I still had on by the way same with my sash. The grounds absolutely soaking and now my heals are ruined. I walk over to my mothers grave and decide why the hell not, I sit down beside it and beside lees and start to cry.
"Everything's fucked up. Stefan's a crazy person. Damon for some reason is nice to me and your both dead! I won today, I won miss mystic falls like we had all dreamed. Tyler Lockwood took me he's a nice boy but I don't think his mother approves." I say crying. I take of my sash and place it around my mothers head stone.
"Now your a winner too" I say kissing my hand and placing it on the gravestone.
"Lee your lucky, you got two winners" i say smiling and kissing my hand and placing it on his grave as-well. I then receive a text from Damon and head back home.

FOUR DAYS LATER
I head down to the basement to see Elena watching him. Honestly she's such a fucking pic me. UGHH. I push her away and look inside myself. I then hold up the bottle of blood.
"Brought you something to eat, 100 person Stefan diet approved." I say and chuck in a bottle of blood.
"You know what'll happen if you don't eat, you'll get all rotting and crusty." I say.
He looks up and examines my face from where he sits.
"How's your face?" He asks while looking back down.
"As good as it can be when your dad is an abuser" I say.
"Im not an abuser" he says growling.
"Yes. You are. You go for me all the time when your mad hitting me and chocking if I wasn't stronger than you god knows how for you would take it." I say.
"I'd never purposely hit you" he says and I laugh.
"You do it all the time. Step one on rehab admit that there's something wrong with you" I say and walk away. I've got a date with Tyler so I'm done here.

"Wait so you might leave town?" Tyler asks.
"I don't know yet. Currently your the only person in this town I actually like" I say laughing until he kisses me.
"What's that for?"I ask.
"Proving that you can stay even if it's only for me" he says kissing me again.
"You realise we've only been dating for a week now and your already begging me to stay. Simp much?" I say laughing.
"Hey! I'm not a simp just because I treat you well" he says laughing and I agree.
"So you won't leave?" He asks.
"Fine I'll stay" I say laughing.

"Stefan drink!" I groan me and Elena are convincing him to drink but he won't.
"Can't survive without it" Elena says.
"I don't wanna survive" he replies. I feel my heart break.
"Fucking drink it before I come inside and force you!" I yell.
"What?" Elena asks ignoring my episode.
"No more. After what I've done it has to end. I just want it over." He says and I'm now over this.
"Elena upstairs now." I say.
"No I'm stayi-" she begins. I the grab the keys from my pocket and dangle them in-front if her.
"Upstairs now!" I yell.
She makes her way upstairs and I wait for a moment.
"Can't force me" Stefan says.
"We both know I can. I'm stronger than you and I'm your daughter so I'm doing this" I say as I unlock the door close it behind me and lock it again. I pick up the bottle open if and grab Stefan's neck. He try's to get away from my grip but I'm too strong, thank god. I pour the blood down his throat and he immediately try's to cough it up but I close his jaw shut and wait for him to swallow it. Then I do it three more times until the bottles done. Instead of leaving I sit down beside him.
"So, do you miss her? Mum?" I ask he seems shocked by my question but answers it.
"Everyday" he says still not looking at me.
"I won miss mystic falls, me mum and Lee always had a dream of coming back here and you being my escort while mum helped me do my makeup. It was a great dream but it didn't happen. Anyways I went to her grave and put my sash there so she could win as-well" I say smiling. He then looks at me dead in the eyes.
"I.Don't.want.to.live." He says and I feel my heart break again. This time I punch him.
"Your a shit dad! I wish you died instead of her!" I yell and leave the cell locking it over again. I then go upstairs to see Damon sitting waiting for me, I walk over to him and he stands up hugging me.
"I'm so sorry kiddo. I'm so so sorry" he says and kisses my head.

__________________________
Follow

Like

Comment

Please and thanks