|5| Bye Bye Bree

Madeline pov

Damon and I then go back into the bar with Elena closely behind. The bartender is taking shots.
"We were just leaving I wanted to say goodbye" Damon says.
"Good to see you again Damon" she replies and goes to turn away.
"No kiss" Damon questions.
" I'm full of vervain, I drink it everyday" she says.
" and you telling me this why?" Damon asks.
" lexi was my friend, that girls mother! Yet she still saved you! She saved you over Lee! Who god knows loves her more than you and how will you repay her, by being cold hearted as usual" bree says and I stand there.
She turns around but Damon zips in front of her.
"The tomb can be opened." She says.
"Your lying!" Damon yells.
"Emily's grimoire, her spell book, if you know how she closed the tomb the reversal will be in her book" bree says clearly hyperventilating.
" where is this book?" Damon asks.
" you have no idea do you?" I ask walking over to her. I'm intrigued.
" I am telling the truth" she says. I see a Flickr of hope in her eyes.
"And I believe you, my dear sweet bree that's why I'm almost sorry" Damon replies before ripping her heart out her chest. She falls to the ground and Damon gets his jacket and leaves. I follow behind. I don't dare say anything I know it won't end well.

The car ride home only consists of Damon and Elena chatting. I do think they would make a cute couple but my dad loves Elena far to much to let her go without a fight.

We arrive home and Elena comes inside, Damon and I stay downstairs.
"Why?" I ask and he just glances at me.
"Why did you have to kill her? My mother? You knew that she had a daughter, your niece, you had flings and love interests all the time? Why do it?" I ask him.
"Because Madeline , I am a bad person. I do bad things and hurt the people I love. You will get used to it one day. Your mother was just collateral." he says smirking.
"See I don't believe that. I don't believe for one second that she was "just collateral" you loved her even if you won't admit it" I say smirking back. He sits for a second clearly debating his next move and he just answered with " touché".
I feel a sense of pride knowing that he did love her. Maybe just not enough.
" so how have you been recently?" He asks.
"Not too good. But it's fine I'll be okay." I say smiling.
"No tell me. What's wrong? I know you hate me but your my niece what's wrong?" He asks.
"Its fine."
I say and get up to leave when he vamps in front of me to stop me.
"Tell me." He says and I give in.
"Fine Damon. I'm alone, this house doesn't feel like home!" I say yelling and storm away. What I said was harsh but completely true.

I get to my room but thats when I start listening to Elena and Stefan. They are talking about love and Elena being adopted. How fun. I couldn't imagine being adopted.

Elena came back the next day talking about her accident so Stefan made her vervain accessories for her family and friends. Damon had been ignoring me the rest of the night and the next day but I didn't care.
"What are you doing?" I asked Damon as I walked into the library and Stefan followed.
"Nothing that concerns you" Damon replies.
"No but putting Elena in harms way that is my concern." Stefan says.
"Heh, heh, what are you talking about" Damon asks.
"I think he's talking about Atlanta." I say smiling.
"Oh yeh Elena and I had a blast" Damon smiles.
"I get it. Your bitter because on of us gets to be with the person that we love and poor Kathrine is just out of reach. Unless there's another way to get into that tomb. That what bree said?" Stefan says.
"Your pathetic when your fishing."Damon smirks.
"And your transparent when your deflecting" Stefan fires back.
"Don't you have school?" Damon asks us both. Instead of answering Stefan grabs a stake and stabs Damon with it.
"If you ever put my daughter in harms way again the stake will go straight into your heart." I laugh and quickly leave to go to school.

Elena Caroline and I are sitting for lunch honestly they just sat and started talking about Matt the conversation was uncomfortable but I guess it's all right but I do wish I had some of my own friends here. Elena of course invited me to the grill with her and Bonnie.
"Elena you just found out your boyfriend is a vampire, and has a daughter so unless your birth parents are aliens how bad could it be?" Bonnie asks and I laugh.
"Are you telling me that having alien parents is bad!"I ask and Bonnie laughs.
"I have to go to the store my outfit for the dance is severely lacking accessories." Elena says and leaves. Bonnie and I go to get up when Damon comes over. He's trying to get Bonnie to hand over the Emily Bennet grimoire. Thankfully a guy named Ben scares him of.

Elena is back at my house again. This time she has a pocket watch pointing to vampires. I head upstairs to try pick out an outfit for the dance. It's not the best dance ever but it's going to be my first dance so I'm sure it's going to be fun!

__________________________
Follow

Like

Comment

Please and thanks