|10| Super Strength

Madeline POV

Stefan's currently at school and Damon's at home. Talking with somebody. Her name was pearl I believe. I walk downstairs and into the room. I stand out of sight that way nobody can see me. It's the girl Anna and her mother. They are quite literally trying to annoy Damon. They are going to kill all the founding families. The woman mentioned Katherine so god knows Damon would agree but he didn't he declined. Pearl then hits Damon and I step in.
"Anna nice to see you again. You must be Pearl Anna's mother?" I say shaking her hand.
"And you are?" She asks.
"Madeline Branson" I say smiling.
"Lovely what do you want?" Anna asks.
"I don't think killing all of the founders is smart. First of all, that will simply just turn this whole town crazy. Second of, you would want to kill every founder but one, the child of a founder for example. I watched Anna try and find you and I understand why she did what she did, my mother passed a few months ago and I would do anything to see her again, these children will most likely do the same" I say smiling.
" I don't like that idea we are doing this my way" pearl says and she then walk over and starts to strangle me. I of course fight back but then the unexpected happens. I push her of me. I pushed a vampire who has 500+ years on me, off. She stands in shock completely and comes at me again, this time I lift her up by the neck and start strangling her, at first I assumed she would be stronger and fight back get me off her. But she doesn't I actually end up strangling her until she's almost blue. I then let go and still having this rush of power lean over her and say.
"Damon's not your toy nor am I. Don't test me" I smirk. She stands up and brushes herself off.
"How old are you? I thought I would have at least had 500 years on you?" She asks.
"You do. Turned 16 last year." I say smirking. She grabs Anna and leaves I then go check on Damon.
"How did you beat her? She has 500 years on you, that's impossible" he says.
"I don't know, but somehow I know she's not the only vampire I'm stronger than" I say. I pull him up and walk away.

I shouldn't have won there. Pearl is a vampire who is at least 500 years older than me there is no way I am stronger than her, it's even crazier that I could possibly be stronger than Katherine Pierce which means if she came to town I could take her down not trying to boost my ego or anything.

I decide if there's any way to find out why I am stronger than Pearl then I have to search through my mothers things. Stefan's on a date with Elena so I'm definitely not going to get caught by him. She didn't bring much with her but Stefan made sure all our things from the old house ended up here. I started by looking through my mothers diary's she didn't keep many but she kept a few from when she was younger, first turned and stuff. The only entry I found merely interesting was the one where she explained how my uncle died. He died in a fire when they tried to kill her but she escaped. Anyways I found nothing, not a single thing that could explain why I had more strength than her. Maybe it's just a coincidence? Or maybe I'm a miracle. Probably the first option.

Stefan Elena Matt and Caroline show up about an hour and a half later. Turns out there could be another vampire in town. Wow. I am still pretty pissed about the other night so I have decided to just stay up here. That's until I hear them heading to the garage. I follow slowly behind and see Stefan uncover a bright red car! It's amazing, just as I go to take a step forward Caroline storms out then Elena behind her. I hide behind a wall and watch them walk away I then wait, not a clue what I'm waiting for but I'm waiting I know that much. A couple moments later the red care comes out with Matt and Stefan driving. Caroline and Matt then get in and now I'm pissed. I was gonna mess with the paint job. Piss him off. Now I can't. Brilliant.

Instead I trail back up to my room and flop onto my bed. At first I have a great idea to go and read a book in bed nice and warm instead I end up at the graveyard. Sitting between Lexi and Lee.
"Well, the two L's. Both six feet under huh?" I say laughing at myself. I don't know why but seeing my dad live a normal life tonight really annoyed me. He gets too move on and have a nice life with Elena while he slowly forgets about me. Oh did I mention I drank two bottles of bourbon before hand and now I have another one.
"Both abandoned me. One by choice the other an unfortunate fate" I say chugging another drink.
I spend an hour there drinking and basically yelling at them for dying. I know it's not their fault but Lexi could have just not came here, or Damon could have just not been an idiot. Lee had a choice I guess.

After two hours of drinking and yelling I head home. I walk in obviously hammered but the second I get in i see this guy stabbing Stefan with a glass shard. Immediately I run over and throw this man of him, again with my somewhat enhanced strength, he throws a punch and I dodge then I throw one and he dodges. I continue to fight with him until Damon pulls me away and steps in. As I'm about to take a breathe a woman runs in and goes for Stefan. That's my move again. I run over and push her away she goes for my neck and starts to squeeze but my super strength stops her she shoves me over and I quickly snap a chair grab her and stab the leg into her heart going deeper and deeper until she falls down and turns grey. Damon then gets the man off and he tuns off. All three of us now standing, Damon on my left Stefan my right.
" I remember them from 1864" Stefan says.
"Yeh about that" Damon says.
"Somebody get rid of that body" they were both so busy they didn't realise I killed somebody. Stefan ignores me and walks over clearing the body Damon however talks with me.
"How? How have you got this strength, your stronger than everybody but not unless you have purpose?" Damon asks.
"I don't know, it's like the adrenaline just kicks in and I'm ready to defeat anybody" I say pointing to Stefan dragging the body away.
"Have you killed before? Or was she your first?" He asks.
"I've killed before. I'm a vampire what did you expect" I ask laughing.
"Your mums lexi Branson the ultimate blood lust fixer and your dads a ripper didn't know what to expect" he says laughing. I go to walk away but he pulls me in for a hug.
"I'm sorry about the other day. And I'm sorry about Lee you obviously cared about him" he says kissing my head.
"It's fine" I say.
"Your drunk?" He questions.
"Mmh. But I did just save your ass so???" I say laughing he laughs and I walk to my room and fall asleep.
__________________________
Follow

Like

Comment

Please and thanks