|11| The Plan

Madeline POV

It's the most stormy day I've ever seen and Damon Stefan Elena and I are all discussing the plans for the day.
"Wait so you think your mom was like gifted?" Elena questions, her tone implying I'm full of it.
"Yes Elena I do. Because sometimes people other than you can matter" I say smirking. She huffs and ignores me.
" I say we go to pearls bust down the door and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night" Damon says.
" yeh and then what, then to the rest of their house of vampires and say, oops, sorry?" Stefan questions.
"No, we kill them with out secret weapon. Madeline" Damon says pointing to me.
" I can't believe you made a deal with her." Elena says.
"Oh it's more like a helpful exchange of information after she declined Madeline" Damon says smirking and I whack his arm.
"Besides she's going to help me get Kathrine back" he continues.
"Oh of course she is, Damon gets what he wants as usual, no matter who he hurts." Elena remarks.
"Don't need to be snarky about it besides it's Not true. Unlike Stefan Damon wouldn't put me in harms way" I say smirking.
"I woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires had been released from the tomb, I've earned snarky." Elena says.
"Elena you haven't earned anything, all that you have has been handed to you from somebody else including your whole look. Katherine had it first." I say smirking.
"This isn't being very productive. We're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires yeh?" Stefan says.
I turn around and ignore him while me and Damon walk out.

Stefan goes out hunting, so Damon and I stay here while Elena is at her house. That is until we go to her house because Stefan has been gone far too long. We then make our way to pearls house.
"PEARL OPEN THE DOOR! I SWEAR TO GOD ILL BUST THROUGH IT AND RIP YOUR HEAD OF AND EVERY OTHER VAMPIRE HERE!" I scream banging at the door.
A man then answers.
"Pearls not home. Mm beautiful weather. Not a ray of sun in the sky. " He says while looking outside.
" where's my dad?" I asked he looks shocked but try's to hide it.
He then moves out the way to let two men drag Stefan out.
"You are dead" I say running towards the door but soon get stuck.
"Woah I'm sorry but you haven't been invited in." He says smirking.
He then calls for a lady and tells her to never let Damon and I in. Then I back away and let Damon go in front, he closes the door and we head back to elena. We explain the situation and Elena try's to go in but Damon and I stop her. No good having two people hurt now is there.

We end up turning to Alaric for help. He has agreed to help us get Stefan back I don't actually know why but I'm guessing he has some sort of sympathy for him. Don't know and don't care he's helping us end of. He has a million weapons all ones that are going to help us get Stefan back. Once Alaric gets me and Damon in Ric has to get out ASAP. We refuse to let Elena in but she pushes forward.
"You don't get it Madi!" Elena yells.
"Elena trust me I get it!" I say.
"You don't" she protests.
"I can't protect you Elena. I don't know how many vampire are in there and I don't know how many I can take on. *click fingers* that's how long it takes to get your head ripped off. I have to be able to get in and get out without being distracted by your safety. Or this will end up a bloodbath that none of us walk away from including my DAD!" I yell back
She pauses then looks me in the eyes and asks.
"Why do you care about me?"
"Trust me if I didn't need to I wouldn't but my dad loves you and hates me so if I get you killed not really going to improve our relationship" I say and turn away. I'm done with her now. She had her moment now I get mine.

__________________________
Follow

Like

Comment

Please and thanks