Epilogue

Pierre's POV

"Sasama ako sa party nina Andrea. We'll have a few drinks," Dae announced while my hands were busy on the wheel.

Opposing was my least of choice when she already had a decision. I'll come with her, nonetheless. She thought that I was good at getting things under control. She's somewhat accurate. But I can only do it when I'm with her. She could control me with her hands.

"Sasama ka?" she inquired.

I'm her tail, like my Dad says. I nodded.

I was with my friends while Dae was with hers. Guys couldn't come near her. I'm here. I have warned them. A meter from Dae will get them in big trouble. I looked back on one of Dae's boyfriends that I punched because I found Dae crying in her bathroom after they broke up. I solely gave the guy what he deserved.

"Bro, kailan mo ba kami palalapitin kay Kate? Siya ang pinakamaganda sa batch natin."

The guy doesn't know about us as much. The guys I hung out with were able to answer him for me. I reclined myself on the sofa, not taking my eyes off with Dae. She's hot in her dress, too fit on her legs. I wanted to get a coat and put it there. I cussed.

"Pre, penge namang picture ni Kate, o."

The guy was unmistakably drunk. Punching his face was my least choice.

I have too many pictures of Dae on my phone, but not alone. She's always with me. I didn't want anyone to see that. I did have fun teasing the guy.

I took my phone into my pocket. I wanted them to realize that I'm the only guy allowed to take a photo of her. It's solely for my eyes.

With her smiling face, I swore I'd mark her mine. I'll protect her. I'll love her. I'll hold on to her. I know she can break me into pieces. But I'm not giving up. Never, Dae.