Chapter 20

We're sitting at the bench here sa park. Lumipas na ang ilang minuto nang hindi ako nagsasalita. I'm trying to calm down. I'm trying to decipher my thoughts and my feelings.

Bumalik sa akin ang sinabi ni Mommy kanina. I started to question if they love me or not. The truth is if they do...I don't feel it.

"What happened, Dae?" tanong ni Pierre.

Humilig ako sa kanang balikat niya at bumuntong-hininga. We watched the sunset on the horizon. Magkahawak ang aming mga kamay habang naghahalo ang liwanag at ang dilim. Mas lumapit pa ako sa kanya dahil sa lamig ng simoy ng hangin na nararamdaman ko.

"Iiyak kaya sila if I'm gone?" I whispered to him.

Dinala niya ang kaliwang kamay sa kanang pisngi ko.

"Why wouldn't they? They love you."

I gave him a bitter laugh. "I can't feel it."

"Dae, everyone has a different love language. I'm sure you know what that means."

Right. At ano naman ang love language nila? I don't think that matters anymore. Mommy's mad at me and I am too. Who wouldn't? They wanted me to marry Kuya Renz! Alam ba ito ni Kuya? He'll be against it, of course! He knew I'm his brother's girlfriend.

"What are you thinking, babe?"

Sinulyapan ko si Pierre. I held his cheek and murmured, "I love you, Pierre."

His face grew soft. Lumapit pa siya at hinalikan ang labi ko. I immediately calmed down as he kissed me passionately. The only thing that matters is him. I wanted to cherish my time with Pierre.

I leaned on him more. He snaked his left arm on my waist and gently lifted me to his lap. Tumigil ako sa paghalik at tinitigan sandali si Pierre. He didn't waste a second. He kissed me again. I felt his love, affection, and concern too. He's kissing me para maiparamdam niyang nandito lang siya sa tabi ko. That he won't leave me.

"I love you, Dae," he whispered between our kisses.

I moaned when he caressed my hair down to my nape and my back. Tumigil siya sa paghalik at ibinaba ang spaghetti sleeve ng dress ko. I gasped when he gave my shoulder sweet but fiery kisses.

"Pierre, we're at the park," I objected.

Tumigil siya. He didn't plan to stop. Instead, nagpahila ako sa kanya sa car. We entered and continued what we're doing. He's at the driver's seat when he lifted me again to his lap.

He kissed me deeply. Parang wala nang makapipigil sa kanya at sa akin. I didn't want him to stop. I wanted to forget what happened kanina. I wanted him to make me forget about it.

Niyakap ko ang leeg niya habang sinasagot ang mga halik niya. His tongue was inside my mouth. He was touching my waist, gently and harshly at the same time.

"Pierre," I whispered his name.

He's giving my jaw and my neck the attention I wanted him to. I gave him more access. I moaned loudly when he bit my neck. Hinigit ko ang buhok niya, and he groaned.

"Dae, stop me," he groaned.

I closed my eyes and sighed harshly.

"I don't want you to."

He lifted me and let me sit on his crotch. I gasped and I got wetter.

"Don't stop," I whispered.

He cursed and I moaned.

"I love you so much, Pierre," I continued.

That night I gave in to Pierre. I let him show his love and mine too. We had an intimate night in his car. That's the only thing I wanted to remember.