Season 7, Time for a Wedding!: Part Two

"So, we didn't get married in Vegas, but I do think we should get married at the end of this case. Something is wrong here, and Sam should be the center of attention. I just think now is the right time or else we'll never get it done."

Instead of some light conversation for the drive up there, talk about marriage and weddings is something that has been on your mind since you left Vegas.

"If that's what you want."

"What do you want?"

"Y/N, I just want to call you my wife. I don't care how we do it as long as I'm yours at the end of the day."

"You're already mine," you smile.

"And you're mine," he grins, cupping your cheek with the hand that's not on the wheel.

You kiss his palm, and he pulls away in thought.

"Though, I do think we should say something nice. I've always dreamt of my wedding vows. I'd like to keep that in my current dream if possible?"

"I think I can come up with something."

"Good."

The rest of the drive is spent in comfortable silence. By the time you get to the area where Sam and Becky are, Joanna is fast asleep. She hasn't been sleeping through the night recently, and you think it's because you've been going on more night hunts. So, when you get to the town, you make sure not to wake her. You and Dean hold up in a small cafe to do some recon. You would be stupid for not gathering intel before you rush in. If nothing seems wrong with Becky or Sam, then you will ruin something for sure.

You and Dean settle in a small cafe, keeping an eye out for Sam and Becky. There are here somewhere, you just have to find them. There is a newspaper at every table, and the headline states something about a recent kill in the area. Something is most definitely wrong here, you can feel it. You make sure Joanna is okay before turning to Dean.

"Something is wrong."

"What is it?"

"I don't know. I just feel–"

You cut yourself off when you spot a black man handing out some type of flyer. There is a black glow around his body with a tint of red to it. This man is a demon, but why? Is he the only one? You scan your surroundings, but no one else is demons but that man.

"That man is a demon," you whisper to him and gesture with your eyes. "Don't look." Dean doesn't listen and turns around to look at the guy, and you slap his arm. "I just said don't look."

"What the hell are demons doing here?" Dean asks, rubbing his arm and facing away from the man.

"I don't know, but whatever it is, we need to grab Sam and get the hell out of here. He might be the reason why they're acting this way."

"Sam said they were going to Becky's place, right? Sam texted me the address just in case if we wanted to apologize and support him. I say let's pay them a visit."

"Yeah, and keep our scent off the demon bitch," Dean rolls his eyes.

You and Dean take Joanna over to Becky's apartment. Dean wanted to try and get behind this as a supportive brother, so he bought them a waffle maker to be friendly. You know he has no idea how to use it. It's a nice gesture, but it's only a front to get inside the apartment on good terms. Dean rings the doorbell, and a few seconds later, Sam opens it with a smile. Dean holds up the waffle maker. It's unwrapped, but Dean put a nice red bow on it to pull the whole thing together.

"This is us being supportive. Congratulations to you and the missus."

"Thanks," Sam smiles.

"It's a waffle iron. Nonstick. Yeah, you just, uh," Dean mimes closing the waffle iron and turning a dial before shaking his head. "I actually don't know how to use it. Are we good?"