How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters: Final Part

Since it looks like the Leviathans won't be leaving anytime soon, you can't storm the place like you planned to. In order to figure out a much better strategy, you have to study the whole building for another entrance point where there are far less Leviathans to deal with. Sam is out there right now looking around while Dean and Bobby are inside the truck waiting. You and Joanna are sleeping in the back since you've been close to exhaustion.

"There's nothing happening back here at all," Sam says over speakerphone.

"Yeah, okay, Sam. Well, they're pretty dug in, so why don't you finish circling and head on back?"

"You got it."

"How's your head?" Bobby asks

"Well, I think the slammer's pretty much wore off. In between that and the twenty cups of coffee, I'm nicely tense and alarmed."

"I wasn't talking about that."

"Oh, Bobby, don't —don't go all Sigmund Freud on me right now, okay? I just got drugged by a sandwich," Dean sighs.

"I want to talk about your new party line. 'The world's a suicide case. We save it, it just steals more pills'?"

"Bobby, I'm here, okay? I'm on the case. What's the problem?"

"I've seen a lot of hunters live and die. You're starting to talk like one of the dead ones, Dean."

"No, I'm talking the way a person talks when they've had it, when they can't figure out why they used to think all this mattered."

"Oh, you poor, sorry... You're not a person," Bobby scoffs.

"Thanks."

"Do you see what's behind you?" Bobby asks, pointing to you and Joanna.

Dean looks at you two and seeing your sleeping faces bring a faint smile to his face. He knows how much you love him, and he loves you and Joanna more. It's just... he can't help but think the way he thinks. It's his depression. He doesn't mean to hurt you or Bobby, but it's all he's ever known.

"That right there is the end game, Dean. You have a wife and daughter who love you and would do anything for you. Now, I don't mean to disrespect your daddy, but John wasn't a kind man to you kids. He treated you like soldiers, and I wish every day that I could have been there for you more. I get how you're feeling, okay? But if you so much as put your tail between your legs, something is gonna come up behind you and rip your fool head off. I've been to enough funerals. I mean it. You die before me, and I'll kill you."

"We need to scrape some money together, get you a condo or something."

Dean makes a joke out of it, but he knows he's right. He just needs to learn to better handle his depression for the sake of you, his daughter, and your marriage. Sam makes it back to the van shortly, and as soon as he climbs in, you wake up.

"Hey. Something's up."

"What is it?" you yawn and force yourself to wake up.

Two black vehicles pull up as Edgar and Dr. Gaines walks out of the building. Dr. Gaines is the doctor that has Jody Mills calling your dad because she saw him eat someone. It's the same doctor you flipped off when you made your escape. Another vehicle pulls up next to the other one, and a man with a pressed blue suit steps out.

"Well, I'll be a squirrel in a skirt. It's Dick fucking Roman," your dad says.

"What? Who the hell is Dick fucking Roman?"

"I got it."

Sam takes out his laptop and quickly looks up the man so you know who you're dealing with.