I didnt see that coming.

Lilys P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning wrapped up in some ones arms on the couch. I rolled over and it was Scotty. He smiled down at me. "Morning gorgeous" he said. "Morning handsome" i said. He planted his lips on mine. "How did i get here?" I asked. "You fell asleep against me last night so i didn't want to wake you up to i just laid next to you" he said. "Awe thanks babe" i said. I got up. "Wear are you going?" He asked. "I am going to get ready" i said. "For what?" He asked. "Just for the day plus you have a concert" i said. He nodded. I picked out an outfit which consisted of a peach colored tank top, a pair of short shorts, a somewhat baggy teal sweatshirt and a scarf. I brushed my hair out and left it down so the beachy waves from yesterday flowed. I walked out and grabbed my phone out of my bunk. I walked out and Judy was making breakfast. "Morning sweetie" she said. "Morning momma" i said. "I have a surprise for all of you during breakfast" she said. "Really?" I asked. "Yup but i can tell ya until you guys are all eating" she said. "Okay momma" i said with a fake pout. She just shook her head. "Hey darlin" Mike said patting my back as he walked out. "Hey dad" i said. "Ok i am going to wake everybody up" Judy said walking into the bunk area.

A couple minutes later everyone piled out of the bunk area. "Ok sit down and eat your breakfast" Judy said. "Ok so we have some very exciting news. Ok so there is an award show in Nashville and Scotty you have been invited along with all of you guys. But heres the thing we will have to travel all day and then when we get there buy our outfits because tomorrow if the award show." Judy said out of breath. We all jumped up and started dancing. "Ok! ok! Settle down" Mike said. We all sat back down. "Scotty you are also performing so you need to pick a song to perform" Mike said. "Ok dad" Scotty said. We all finished our breakfast and decided to have a lazy day.

I am kinda mad that i got dressed for nothing but whatever. I went in my closet and grabbed a pair of baggy light grey with neon green writing Aeropostale sweatpants, a white tank top, my blue crew sweatshirt and my plain black socks. I went in the bathroom and changed. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and put my glasses on. I walked out and everybody else was in lazy clothes. Judy took a picture of all of us on the couches and floor in the living room with comfy, baggy clothes on. We went on Netflix and picked out a show. We picked out switched at birth. The guys weren't as excited as us girls but whatever. After 3 episodes of Switched at birth it was around 12:30. "Guys we have another hour or so before we get to Nashville so who wants Lunch?" Judy asked. We all raised our hands. She made a HUGE pot of mac and cheese we served our selves. We all finished and thanked Judy. "We all decided that we were going to start getting ready. I picked out some jean shorts, a white tank top, a loose grey sweatshirt and my low top black converse. I went into the bathroom and changed into my outfit. I wand curled my hair and put my makeup on. BB cream, light powder, some light pink blush, waterproof eyeliner, waterproof mascara and some clear baby pink lipgloss.

I walked out and put my makeup away. "You know one day i am going to steal all your makeup and throw it away so you cant wear it because your beautiful with out it" Scotty said walking up next to me. "And that day i will go to the store and buy more. Oh and by the way McCreery you shouldn't lie." I said. "What do mean lie?" He asked. "I am far from beautiful" i said. "I am NOT lying" he said. "I am stating a fact" he said. "Yeah okay" i said. I started to walked threw the bunks. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Why do you put yourself down?" He whispered in my ear. "Because i am not perfect or beautiful or gorgeous or good looking and i dont have a perfect body." i said. "Your right but no ones perfect. But guess what? Your perfect in your own way. Your gorgeous and beautiful to me. Your looks and personality are perfect and beautiful" he said. "You really know how to make a girl fall you Scotty" I said. "And thank you it means a lot." i said. He nodded. I wrapped my arms around his torso and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and we stood there. Its these moments that make life so enjoyable. We pulled away and looked at each other. We both leaned in and kissed each other. We pulled away and walked out into the living room hand in hand. "Awwww you guys are so cute together" Judy gushed. "Thanks momma" Scotty said. She giggled. We sat down on the couch and played on our phones.