Time of my life

Lily P.O.V.

Scotty is literally the best boyfriend ever. I cried because I was so happy. Ryan held his arms out to Ashley who ran and wrapped her arms around him. They started to kiss. Me and Scotty laughed. We walked out so they could have there space.

"Thank you so much" I said to Scotty. He nodded. "It's part of your birthday present." he said. "What is the other part?" I asked. "You'll find out tomorrow on your actual birthday." he said. I rolled my eyes. I sat down on the couch and Scotty sat behind me. I laid down on his chest and turned on the football game. Ashley and Ryan came out. I jumped up and hugged Ryan again. He laughed. "Miss me much?" he said. I nodded.

Morgan, Brett, Clara and James walked on the bus. Morgan looked at Ryan and jaw dropped and her eyes went wide. I started to laugh. She ran over to him and wrapped her arms around him. He started laugh and hugged her back. Clara looked at me and had the biggest smile on her face. She ran over to Ryan and gave him a hug. Morgan was crying. I laid back down on Scotty's chest.

We all sat down and started watching the football game. "GO PANTHERS!!" Scotty kept yelling. Me and Ashley kept laughing. I got up and got a water. While I was filling my glasses. I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I smiled knowing it was Scotty. He wrested his chin on my Shoulder. I put my water down and turned around. "Can I help you?" I asked him. He laughed. "I just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend." he said. "Well can I have something?" I said. "What would that be?" he said. "A kiss?" I asked. He nodded. He bent down. and started to give me a kiss. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and he had his arms around my waist. We pulled away. "Thank you" I said smiling. He shook his head. I grabbed my water and we walked back to the little living room hand in hand. He sat back down on the couch. I sat on his lap. "Wow Scotty you've turned into a chair." Brett said. Morgan smacked hi arm. Me and Scotty shook our heads and kept watching the game.

---------------

"Lily wake up" I herd. I rubbed my eyes. Clara was standing there. "Lily you fell asleep during the game." she said. "Wait who won?" I asked frantically. She laughed. "The Carolina Panthers" she said. I smiled. "What time is it?" I asked. "It's 11:30" she said. "Where's Scotty?" I asked. "He's in the lounge with Brett, Ryan, Ashley and James. Morgans in the shower. Then Mike and Judy are on the other couch." she said. I nodded. I got up and started to walk to the back the bus. I stopped turned around. "Clara?" "Yea?" "Thank you for being there for me." I said. She nodded. I turned back around and kept walking. When I got to the back of the bus. I ran and Jumped on Scotty. He groaned. I giggled. He started to tickle me. "S-stop p-please s-s-Scotty" I said between giggles. He stopped. "Hey do you concert tomorrow?" I asked. He shook his head. I smiled and snuggled into his chest. Morgan and Clara came in laughing with my phone in there hands. I popped my head up.

I jumped up and grabbed my phone. They had changed my screen saver and hacked all of my accounts. They put my screen saver as James and Brett. Then they posted a picture of me sleeping on Instagram. They tweeted that I cry when the panthers don't win. I glared at them. "Really guys?" I said. They nodded and laughed. I showed Scotty. He glared at them too.

"Brett and James were in on this too" Morgan said. I glared at them too. Clara and James started to makeout. Me and Scotty pretended to gag. "Haha very funny Lily and Scotty" Clara said. "We thought it was funny" I said. Clara rolled her eyes. She snuggled into James. I sat next to Scotty. I played with my phone. I looked threw all of my picture. I was looking threw ones of me, Morgan and Clara at Clara birthday party. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Morgan and Clara came over and started to laugh with me. All of the sudden I got a text from my sister Mikayla.....

Mikayla-miss u already

Me-miss you 2 Ryan's here

Mikayla- I know I saw him before you guys got on the bus

Me- oh lol :)

Mikayla-when are you coming to visit

Me-August 4-8 so we have a month and 4 days until we are together. but that's okay because then we will do fun things together

Mikayla- cool lol what are you doing

Me-hanging out with everybody

Mikayla-cool Dylan won't come out of his room because Scotty and Ryan are gone.

Me-I know I'm sorry

Mikayla- it's not anybody's fault. he just needs to see a therapist again

Me-I know

Mikayla-gtg night love you <3

Me-love you 2 night

"Well we are going to watch tv" James said. Me and Scotty nodded. Everyone went out except me and Scotty. "So what do you want to do?" Scotty asked. "Watch netflix?" I said. He nodded. He turned on his laptop and put on duck dynasty. I sat up and sighed. "Scotty?" "Yea?" "I think we need to go back to garner for like 2 days before Ryan leaves" I said. "Why?" He asked. "Because Dylan is locking himself in his room because you and Ryan aren't there." I said. My eyes started to tear up. "Okay I will buy the tickets right now." he said. I started to cry. "Hey why are you crying?" he asked. "Scotty the two most important people in his life aka you and Ryan are away for a months at a time. and I am scared of what he will do to himself." I said. He held his arms open. I wrapped my arms around him.

-------•--------•-------•-------•-------•-----

WOW OKAY SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT SCHOOL IS STARTING IN 4 DAYS FOR ME SO I AM REALLY STRESSED SO I HAVENT HAD A LOT OF TIME BUT I WILL KEEP WRITING!!!!