Talking out

Scotty's P.O.V.

"Hey scotty!" I herd as I walked down the hallway at school. I turned around to see lily running towards me. As she walked up in said "Hey Lil". She hugged me and we walked to the bus. We always say together because the bus driver gave us unsigned seats and we were best friends so we would sit together anyway. "So what's up?" she said to me. I looked at her and laughed "What do you mean?" I said. Well you seemed really quiet today." she said. I am fine just tired." I said. Really I wasn't that tired but I didn't want her to know that I like/love her I thought in my head.

Lily's P.O.V."

Almost the whole ride scotty looked out the window so I laid my head on his shoulder and hugged his arm. He stroked my hair. I kept thinking about what if I liked him. Maybe I do I thought. when he turned his head he I looked up at him and he smiled at me. "I love you scotty" I said. I love you too he said. He kissed the top of my head. I loved when he did that. it made me feel safe and comfortable. I was riding the bus to Scotty's house because it was Friday aka. movie night. We got off the bus and walked in the house where his sister Ashley was in the kitchen. "I'll be right back." He said to me as he ran to his room. Ashley looked at me and I looked at her and said "what?". She laughed and said "Scotty likes you so much. No joke!!!" I looked at her and said "listen Ashley he doesn't like me in that way we are just really close friends."

Scotty's P.O.V.

It's finally movie night and I can't wait to tell Lily how I really feel. Wait, am I ready to tell her how i feel?