Weekend

Scotty's P.O.V.

I saw my sister and Ryan kissing and I got really mad but then lily talked to me and told me to calm down. She was holding on to me and I loved when she held onto me like she was never going to let go. I just don't want my sister to get hurt even though it's Ryan. To be honest I don't really want them to date. I asked lily is she thought they were going to date and she just shrugged. She leaned up against me I put my arm around her. It felt like a fairy tale sitting on the beach with the love of my life, watching the sunset. All of the sudden I looked over to see Ryan and Ashley making out and Ashley's legs wrapped around Ryan's waste. I got up and Lily gave me a look like what are you doing. I said "I don't want my sister to have a boyfriend.". I started to walk over there when Lily grabbed my arm and kissed me.

I think she was trying to distract me and it worked. She pulled away and said"Scotty leave them be right now. There just having a good time." I got even more mad. I took her hands from behind me and put them by her sides. I went into the water and went to go make them stop when I felt little hands go around my stomach. I turned around to see Lily standing there with a look of anger. "Okay, Okay!!! God!!!"

Lily's P.O.V.

Me and Scotty and me walked backed to the chairs and sat down. We were camping out on the beach. There were like ten other family's that were camping too. We had to tents. Me and Scotty had a tent and Ashley and Ryan have a tent. I don't know how Scotty feels about that but oh well. Scotty brought me over to the ice cream plate across the street. We got a large ice cream sundae. We sat down and started talking. When we were done we started walking across the road when two girls saw Scotty and started freaking out. They wanted his autograph. He signed pictures and we walked back to the beach. Half way down the beach he picked me up bridal style and he ran into the water. I knew he was going to drop me in the water. Sure enough he dropped me in 5 feet of water. I came up and he was laughing. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waisted. Then I kissed him. He smiled and giggled. I jumped down.

We hugged for a while. I looked up at him and said "I always feel safe when I'm with you." He smiled and squeezed me tighter. "I love that you feel safe because I never make you feel safe enough." he said. "Listen I will always love you for you. Don't ever change because you think your not good enough. Your always perfect in my eyes." I said.

We started walking out of the water. I stopped and went behind him. I yelled "INCOMING!!!!" and I jumped on his back. He held me up and he walked me up to our camping spot. I got down and me and Ashley walked to the showers. When I got dressed I put on yoga shorts, a t-shirt and one of Scotty's sweat shirts. I put my hair in a side braid and put Ashley's hair in a fishtail braid. We walked out and back to our tents which were right next to each other. Scotty and Ryan were in a deep conversation. So me and Ashley started walking down the beach. "So what was going on between you and Ryan today?" I asked. Ashley smiled and said "Well I really like him but I doubt he likes me back." "Are you kidding me?!?! He loves you. You can see in the way he looks at you!!!"

Comment if you think Ryan and Ashley should date.