Just having fun(a little suprise) part 3

⬆️The picture is of Lily

Lily's P.O.V.

"Lily?" Somebody said behind me. "Lily i really need you!" the person said with a shaky voice. I turned around to see Clara balling her eyes out. "Clara whats wrong?" I said getting. "Morgan!" She said and pointed towards my truck. "I grabbed her wrist and started running.

Morgan was sitting in the bed of my truck. "Morgan! Morgan! Whats wrong?!?!" I said getting worried. I got in the bed of my truck. "Morgan i need you to talk to me or i am getting Brett, Scotty and James." i said. "No i cant let Brett see me like this" she said obviously crying. "Whats going on?" I asked her as i pulled her into a hug. "Lily i um uh i um. Okay I was diagnosed with depression at the doctor the other day." she said. "Okay so what would you be depressed about?" I asked her. "My dad and the whole thing with Brett. Also my sister being away." she said. "Morgan does Brett know?" I asked her. "No and i am scared to tell him because then he will think its his fault." She said. "Morgan i am getting the guys. I cant let this happen." i said and walked over to were the guys were. "Scotty, Brett and James we need you." i said sternly. "Lily whats going on?" Brett asked me. "Morgan" i said. He took off to my truck. Me, Scotty and James started running over to my truck. Morgan was crying into Brett's chest. "Lily she said she wants you to tell us." he said. I nodded.

"Okay um so Morgan went to the doctors the other day and only told me because she didn't feel good. Then the doctor diagnosed her with um uh um depression." i said and broke down. Scotty picked me up and put me on the tailgate. He wrapped his arms around me. "Hey Lily where's Clara?" James asked me all of the sudden. "I don't know she was here i thought but she was really upset." i said. He looked in the back seat of my truck. "Found her! Shes sleeping" he said with a giggle. I laughed a little. "So why are you depressed babe?" Brett asked morgan. "My dad and then when we get in little fights and also because my sister is away." she said. "Omg its because of me?" He said shocked. "No its not. This is why i didn't want to tell you. I didn't you to thinks its all your fault." she said. He nodded. "Why don't we just go hang out and set up the sleeping arrangements" i said. Everyone nodded. "I'll wake up Clara" James said. I nodded. We herd them. "Baby girl you have to wake up." he said. "I don't want to. She said. And then it happened they started to make out. They always make out.

They finally stopped and got out. "Hey you girls are still in your bathing suits" James said. "Yeah and?" I said. "I was just thinking that you might be cold." he said. We shrugged. We walked over and sat with everyone around the huge bon fire. "Babe I'm cold," I'm gonna go change" I said to scotty and he nodded. "Hey Morgan and Clara you wanna come with me? i am going to change out of my bathing suit" i said. Morgan shock her head. "Yea i will change too" Clara said. We grabbed our bags and walked to the bathroom. "Oh hey by the way that bathing suit looks really good on you" clara said to me as we walked into the bathroom. "Oh thanks Scotty got it for me a couple months ago." i said giggling. She laughed. i walked into the stall and changed into my underwear and bra. Then i put on my black leggings and my blue crew t-shirt and Scotty's trojan sweatshirt. I grabbed my socks and put them on then i put my tan UGGS on.

I walked out and brushed my hair, then put it in a pony tail. I waited for Clara and then we went back. I put my bag with Scotty's stuff and grabbed my phone and walked over to the bonfire. I sat next to Scotty and kissed his cheek.

I looked over to see Brett making Morgan laugh. They are definitely a perfect couple and they need each other. "So what do you wanna do tomorrow after we get home?" Scotty asked me. "I think i want you and your siblings to sleep over and we can watch movies." i said. "That could be arranged." He said. I nodded. He grabbed me cheeks and kissed me. I kissed him back. We pulled away. "Sorry i just really needed to do that" he said. "Don't ever be sorry for kissing me" i said. "Good because your stuck with my kisses for the rest of your life" he said. The butterflies in my stomach started to go crazy. "You really wanna be with me for the rest of your life?" I asked him. "Yes forever and ever and ever" he said. No matter what happens i always fall even more in love with him everyday. He put his arm around me and i laid my head on his chest.

2 HOURS LATER=8:00 PM

"Who wants to go for another swim?" James yelled. We all yelled. We all ran to put our bathing suits on. I put on the one that i was wearing before because it was dry. I grabbed my clothes and walked out of the bathroom. Scotty was sitting with Brett, James, Ryan and Ryan's best friend Trevor. I walked over and sat on Scotty's lap. "Ohhh so thats what you mean ryan!" Trevor said. "What is he talking about?" I asked ryan. "I told him about the starstruck thing." he said. "Why ryan?" I asked wining. "Because its funny." he said. I rolled my eyes. Clara, Morgan, Ashley, Sara and Sara's boyfriend Nick came over. "Hey trevor when are you gonna get a girlfriend?" Brett asked Trevor. "I wanna ask Caroline Daniels out but I don't think she would say yes" he said disappointed. "Oh man your still going after her?" Ryan asked him. "Man I'm in love with her." He said. "Man you have have been in love with her since 8th grade" Ryan said. "Come on i'll help you." i said getting up. "I don't know Lily" he said. "You know what i'll go talk to her and ask her if she likes you." i said. He nodded.

"Hey caroline can i talk to you?" I asked her. "Yeah whats up?" She asked as we started walking. "Um so i was wondering by any chance to you like Trevor?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled. "Im practically in love with him." she said. "Really?" I asked her. "Yeah I mean i have like him since 8th grade and he's so nice and sweet and we kissed once in Gym when we were in 10th grade. It was the best kiss ever. I mean I dated Dan Mitchell in 11th grade trying to get over Trevor but i can't. I doubt he likes or loves me back." she said. "Are you kidding me? He's in love with you." I said trying not yell it. "Really?" She said. "Yeah!" I said. We started to squeal and do a happy dance. "Okay so why did you ask me?" She asked me. "Because we asked why he didn't have a girlfriend and he said he still was in love with you" I said.

"Im gonna go talk to him. If you wanna you can come hang out with us" I said. She nodded. "I think i will." she said. We walked back to the dock were sitting and talking.

"Alright guys why don't we go swimming now?" I asked. Everyone nods. Get in a line and decided that every girl have to jump in with a boy. The only reason we did this is so Trevor and Caroline can hold hands. We all Jumped in. Trevor's Brother Tyler blasted music from his truck. We were all swimming around and messing around.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay so originally i was going to make 'Just having fun' be three parts but i am going to extend it to four parts.

I hope you guys like that i wrote a super long chapter.

I love you boobears!!!!!!!😘😘😘😘