The Football game and so much more

Scotty's P.O.V.

"Man you have the best girlfriend ever you know besides mine." James said as we were walking back to the bleachers. "I love her so much. I am so happy that she loves watching the games and being kinda sporty." I said. "Dude you have been in love with her since you guys met." he said. I nodded. We walked back up.

I sat next to Lily who was watching the game. I handed her, her food and drink. She smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss. She started to eat her corn dog and when she wasn't looking I took a bite of her corn dog. She glared at me. "You can't be mad me." I said. "I know." She said and gave me a kiss. "Hey guess what?" she said excitedly. "What?" I said. "I am getting my new truck next week!!!" she squealed. "What are getting?" I asked. "I am getting a 2014 black chevy silverado," she said. "Wow that's awesome. Now you can drive me everywhere!" I said sarcastically. "Haha very funny" she said. She the proceeded to roll her eyes.

I put my arm around her and kissed the top of her head. She smiled and kept watching the game. At the end of the game the Trojans won and it was a tradition that every time we won all of the couples would kiss. Everyone started to walk off the stands and go back to there car and trucks. All of our friend came over and we decided to go to lake benson and go swimming and have some fun. So we all headed home to get our bathing suits.

----

"I am going to get my bathing suit go get yours and we will meet out here." I yelled to Lily and she nodded.

Lily P.O.V.

I walked in my house and told my mom that we were going to the lake and we would home around 1 or 2 in the morning. She nodded and I ran upstairs. I put on my Blue and purple striped bikini then got a duffle bag out and put a t-shirt, a pair of shorts and under garments. I grabbed a towel and my flip flops and ran out the door. Scotty had on black and blue swim trunks. "Ashley is coming with us and some one is in the truck for as a surprise." he said. I nodded my head. "Did you pack extra clothes?" I asked him and he nodded. I got in and looked in the back seat. "Omg Sara when did you get here?" I yelled. "I got here a hour ago and my summer starts today from college." she said. I smiled as Scotty got in. "Okay let's go to lake benson!" Scotty said. Cheerfully. "Oh wait Scotty can I drive???!!!" I said while giving him puppy dog eyes. "I guess" he said while sighing. I got out and went to the other side. While I was in front of the truck Scotty came up and we kissed. While we were kissing my sister hit the horn which made me and Scotty jump. We switched side and I started to drive. "Please don't crash" Ashley said in a worried voice. "I won't trust me!" I said.

We all got there and I didn't hit anything. "Your not a bad driver" Scotty said. "Why thank you" I said. I laughed and shock his head. We walked to were everyone was. Sara ran and jumped non her boyfriend Nicks back. She covered his eyes. "Guess who it is?" she said. "Uuuhhh! Sara?" he question. "You guessed right!" she said happily. She got off his back and gave him a hug and kiss. "why didn't you tell me you were coming home today?" he asked her. "Because I wanted it to be a surprise." she said. He nodded.

"Who's ready to go swimming?!?!" James yelled. We all screamed. Me, Sara, Talia, Clara and Morgan ran on the deck and jumped off. Then Scotty, Nick, Marcus, James and Brett all jumped off. I swam over to Scotty and gave him a kiss. James and Clara started to MAKEOUT! Everybody yelled. James raised his hands up in the air. Clara started to laugh. They pulled away. Clara swam over to me. "Hey you know James loves you." I said. She nodded. "Scotty help me out" I yelled to him. He nodded and held his hand out. He helped me out. I started to walk around the lake with Clara when all of the sudden Me and Clara felt arms go around our waists. James had Clara and Scotty had me. "Hey Scotty I think we are the luckiest guys on earth!" James said. "I think so!" Scotty said. They put us down. "Hey Clara I think we are the luckiest girls on earth!" I said. "Oh I know we are." she said.

Scotty leaned in have me a long sweet kiss. Then a tight hug. I looked over at Clara and James. They were swaying back and forth. They both had there eyes closed. Me and Scotty smiled at each other. We pushed them into the lake then we jumped in. They just laughed. We all got out. I looked over and saw a guy from school bothering Ashley. "SCOTTY!!! SCOTTY!!!" I yelled and hit his arm. "WHAT??" look over at Ashley. He started to run. I ran after him. We saw her start to cry. Scotty ran full force. He got there and in between them. "LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE YOU DAGUM IDIOT!!!!" Scotty yelled. "Oh and what are you gonna do???" he said with a grin on his face. "Oh you wanna know what I'll do?" he said. And Scotty smacked him. Ashley ran over to me. We wrapped our arms around each other. The guy was about to push Scotty when James came over. "Woah woah what's going on here?" he yelled. "The DAGUM Idiot was bothering Ashley!" Scotty yelled. "Oh your done for!!! No one bothers Ashley!!!" James yelled. Clara walked over to us. She stood next to me. The guy pushed through Scotty and James and came towards us girls. Scotty and James ran up behind them because he were to stuns up behind them James jumped on the guys back and Scotty pinned him down to the ground. James and Scotty started beat him up. The guy finally quit. They gave him a bloody nose. They got up off of him and Walked over to us. He got up and walked away. "Are you okay Ashley?" James asked. She nodded. "Ashley your Shaking!" I said. Scotty grabbed her and pulled her into his arms. She wrapped her arms around him. "Do you want me to bring you home?" Scotty asked Ashley. She shook her head. "Okay well at least you know that people care." I said to her. She nodded. "Who saw him bothering me first?" She asked. "Lily did. She yelled at me and pointed to you guys." Scotty said. "Thank you Lily" she said. "Well I couldn't watch you get hurt or bothered. I would only watch Scotty bother you because that what bothers are supposed to do." I laughed. We all laughed. We walked to the dock. Who wants to Jump in?" I yelled.

Scotty, James, Clara, Ashley and Nick ran to the end of the dock were I was we all grabbed hands. I held hands with Scotty and James. We all jumped in at the same time. "Hey Scotty I just remembered I have to get my cast off tomorrow and we are leaving in two days." I said. "I know I am just glad that they didn't have to deploy my dad" he said. I nodded and he started to kiss me and it ended up making out. We pulled away and realized that everyone was in the water except for Ashley who was sitting on the deck swinging her legs over the water. I swam over to her and sat on the deck. "Hey ash what's wrong?" I asked. "I miss Ryan a lot. When that guys was

Bothering me all I could think of was that I wished Ryan was here. That's all I thought." She said. "I know but you have Scotty and everyone else." I said. She nodded.