Movie night part 3

2 hours later=7:30 pm

Lily's P.O.V.

So we just got pizza and of course me and scotty got cheese. When we were done we picked out 5 movies including White House Down, mean girls 1&2, the first scary movie and 21 jump street. We always stay up till around 2:30 or 3:00 in the morning. We have so much fun.

Scotty's P.O.V.

While Scary movie was on Lily got really scared so I held her tight finally I sighed and told her that I needed to tell her something upstairs because we were in the basement. So we went upstairs and we sat down on the couch and we faced eachother. I sighed and said "Okay so Lily I love you so much." She looked at me funny and said "In what way?". I said "I like you more then just a friend and before you say anything. Your gorgeous, beautiful, loving and sweet. Please don't deny it." She looked at me in shock and said "Really? because I feel the same way and I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same." All of the sudden we wee both leaning in and our lips were smoshed together. She had her arms around my neck. We both pulled back after a minute or two. We both said "wow" at the same time. I said "Lily?". She went "hhhmm". I said "Lily, will do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" She looked at me and smiled. Then proceeded to nod. "Really?!" I said. "Of course Scotty! I wouldn't want to be with anybody but you." she said.

My heart melted when she said that. She looked at me and said "I love you Scotty forever.". Of course I blushed. In my head I was freaking out because Lily was my girlfriend and know one could take that away from me.

Lily P.O.V.

Oh my freaking god Scotty is my boyfriend!!! After awhile of talking I found us both leaning in. Soon enough over lips were touching. We both pulled back as we herd my older Ryan coming up the stairs with Scotty's sister Ashley talking about me and Scotty. We were silent then all of the sudden we burst out laughing. They looked over at us on the couch. We were laughing so hard we couldn't breath. They walked over and my brother Ryan said "What's going on here?". Scotty looked over at him and winked. Ryan said "Scotty did you really ask her?!". Scotty nodded and laughed at the same time. Ashley grabbed my wrist and pulled me up to her room. She sat me on her bed next to her and she just looked at me and hugged me. I laughed and she said "So what happened? How did he ask you? Tell me every detail girl!!!" So I started "Well during scary movie I got really scared so I cuddled up with Scotty and then he whispered that he told me he needed to tell me something upstairs so we went up stairs. We sat down on the couch and told me that before I said anything I was gorgeous, beautiful, sweet and caring. He told my that he likes me more then just a friend. Then I I liked him more than just a friend also and he asked me out. Then we talked for a little while and then we kissed but we pulled away when you and Ryan came up from the basement." "Ahhhhhh LILY you and Scotty are finally together." "I know" I squealed. Then we laughed and walked back down stairs where Scotty and Ryan were in deep conversation. We walked over and I sat on Scotty's lap and Ashley sat next to me.