Days before leaving

Lily's P.O.V.

"WHAT?!?!" Scotty yelled. "He was called tonight and was told that they need to deploy him." Ashley said. Scotty's eyes started to tear up and so did mine because he was like a second father to me. I wrapped my arms around Scotty as he did the same. "Hey we'll be okay!" I said to him. I kissed him. He gave me a weak smile. "Come here!" I said pulling him. We went to his truck. "I was going to give this to you at the beginning of the tour but I think you need it now!" I said while handing him a wrapped box. He opened it and his eyes widened.

I got him to guitar picks. one has S+L=4ever on it. . The other one it has a picture of me and Scotty on it. He smiled at me and put the box down on the truck seat. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up. He spun me around and kissed me. "Lily I have never been so in love with you before!!!" he yelled. I smiled and giggled. He put me down. Then he walked back over to the truck and closed the door. We walked back to the party. Everyone was having a good time including Ashley and Ryan. Me and Scotty saw Marcus and Talia sitting on the pavement. We went and sat by them. "So what's going on here??? hmmm????" I asked while giggling. Talia gave me a look. Scotty laughed as I crawled over her side. She smiled at me.

"Oh why are we all smiley? hmmm???" "oh nothing". I giggled as she kept smiling.

"All right let go dance babe!!!" Scotty said holding his hand out. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. We walked over to all of our friends. I love you this big came on and everybody was with there boy/girl friend. Scotty grabbed my waisted and started to sway. I turned around and laid my head on his chest. I had my arms wrapped around his torso. After the song was over we danced around and laughed.

Ryan and Ashley went behind the building. Scotty gave me a worried look. "If they are more then 5 minutes we will go check." I said. He nodded and we kept dancing. 5 minutes passed "Lily I want to go check now even though I trust them." he said. I nodded.

We walked around the corner and we saw them talking. We shrugged and walked back. They came from behind the corner and Scotty gave a sigh of relief. I giggled. "So when are we leaving for the tour?" I asked. "We are leaving in a month." he said.

"Well we better have the time of our lives before we leave for five months." I said. He nodded. He grabbed my wrist and started to pull me. "What are you doing?" I asked him while giggling. "We are starting the time of our lives!!" he yelled back to me while we ran. We jumped in the truck and he drove off. I cranked up the country and rolled down the window. I stuck my hand out the window.

"Where are we going babe?" I asked. He looked over and grabbed my hand. "You'll see!!" he said while smiling. We drove down the interstate. I eventually fell asleep. All of the sudden I woke up to hearing voices. I looked over to Scotty who was handing a man in a booth 50$. He looked over at me and smiled at me. "Wait my parents don't know I'm here!!!" "Yes they do I called them. calm down." he said. "Where are we?" I asked grogly

Comment were you think were they are!!!!

Also comment if you think I should update more or less!!!!