Drama and we are still okay...

Scotty's P.O.V.

Lily went back to her house to spend time with her family. So I was playing on my phone and listening to Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan. My phone started to ring. It read 'Morgan' I answered it. "Hello?" I said. "Scotty I can't do it!" Morgan said crying. "Morgan what are you talking about?" I said very confused. "Some girl sent me a picture of Brett kissing another girl" she cried. "Morgan I am coming over right now. Just me" I said while slipping on my boots. "Okay" she said and hung up the phone.

I ran down the stairs and told Ashley were I was going. I ran out to my truck and got in. I fumble with my keys. I finally turned on my truck and started to drive.
It took about 10 minutes to get Morgans house.
I walked into her house and she was the only one home. I kicked my boots off and ran up to her room. "Morgan?" I said while knocking on her bedroom door. "C-come i-in" she said three her sobs. I opened her door and shut it. I sat on her bed. "Come here" I said motioning for to sat next to me. She sat down next to me. "Can I see the picture?" I asked her and she nodded. She unlocked her phone went into her texts.

Unknown Number- Guess what I just saw Morgan! Don't think you want Brett anymore. (Then the picture)

"Oh my god! He's such a Jerk" I said getting angry. Ever since me and Morgan have become friends I have always been protective over her. We met when were 8 but became friends when Lily moved here. "I am calling him right now!" I said. "Why?" She asked. "Cause he broke your heart!" I said almost yelling. She cringed when I yelled at her. I forgot that she got scared people yelled because her father used to yell at her and abuse her. "Morgan I forgot that I should yell around you." I said. "It's okay Scotty" she said. "I am calling him right now." I said. I walked out into the room and closed the door and walked down the hallway just in case I started to yell.

I dialed his number and called him. "Hey scott" he said casually. "What in the hek were you thinking????" I yelled quietly. "What do you mean?" He said. "You kissed another DAGUM girl" I said raising my voice. "How do you know about that?" He asked. "So girl sent a picture to Morgan! She called me sobbing telling me she can't do it anymore." I said getting mad. "Oh" he said. "Yeah your lucky one of her brothers didn't find out!" I yelled hoping Morgan didn't hear me. "I know man it was the heat of the moment and it was earlier when I went over to Dan Mitchell's house" he said. "Well good job because you broke your girlfriends heart!" I said and now I was flaming. "I know and are you at her house?" He asked me. "Yeah I am because she was so upset I couldn't understand her over the phone" I said.

"I am going to call her right now and fix it" he said. "Man you knew what has been going on with her dad and stuff and you go and do that. That's low Brett! Really Really Low!" I yelled and hung up the phone. I walked back into Morgans room and she was on the phone so I walked down to the living room and turned on the TV. After about 15 minutes Morgan came down stairs. "Hey what happened?" I asked her as she sat down next to me. "Well he appoligized and told me what happened. so I forgave him." she said. "And thank you Scotty so much" she said. "No problem, now I have to go home. You want me to bring you to Lily's." I asked her. "Yeah let me just go fix my makeup" she said running upstairs. "Okay" I said back.

...............................................

So sorry I haven't been really active but since I only have two days of school this week and then it's Christmas break I will be updating a lot.

So if I don't update before Christmas... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!🎅🎄🎁🎉

I love you all so much!!!

And just for the hek of it I am going to shout out three people!!!!

BlueCrewTrojan_8
ScottysAngel2012
scottysmccreerian