Party!!!

Lily's P.O.V.

After me and Scotty stopped laughing at what we did. We walked towards each other. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me really quick. "Are we already to go?" Scotty asked. We all nodded. Scotty and I held my hand. Morgan was on Brett's back. We got to the group of people. Me and Morgan walked off to talk to our friends.

"OMG Lily and Scotty are so cute together!!!" I heard as me and Morgan walked up. We were laughing about we just herd. When we walked up my friend Talia ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Hey Lily we herd about you and Scotty." Talia laughed. "Yea yea I know you guys know." I said. "You guys are so adorable together!!!" they all squealed. I laughed. Scotty came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waisted. He then rested his chin on my head. I felt so safe when he did that. Talia smiled at me. I laughed as everyone stared except for Morgan who was laughing. Scotty spun me around and kissed me. He then walked away. I turned around to everyone squealing. "Yea they did this to me on Friday." she laughed. Talia grabbed my wrist and pulled me away. "Lily, I like Marcus (one of Scotty's friends)!!!" She squealed. "Awww Talia is crushing!!!" I sang. She laughed.

We walked back to our group of friends. Me and Morgan walked over to Scotty and Brett. "Oh boy watch Scotty go star struck again!" Ryan said. "Ryan be quiet before Scotty comes after you!" I said laughing. Scotty looked at me smiled. "Yup there he goes" Marcus said. Scotty let go of my hand and started to chase after Ryan and Marcus. James came over to me and hugged me. "I can't believe Ryan's going into the army." he said. "I know" I said tearing up. "Hey it's okay Scotty will be there for you while Ryan's gone because your going on tour with him!!!" he said. "Thank you James" I said and hugged him again.

Scotty came back over while carrying Ryan. Started to laugh. Ashley walked over to me and started to laugh. Scotty put Ryan back down. "Hey where's Marcus?" James asked. "Talking to Talia" Scotty said. I smiled at Morgan. Everyone decided to go inside since the school said that it was okay to be here. Me and Scotty stayed outside for a little while. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same. "I love you forever and always babe." He said. "I love you to the moon and back. I can't wait until the tour. Were are we sleeping on the tour bus?" I said. "Me and you have our own room. Then everyone else have bunks and my parent have a big bunk to sleep together." he said. "Awesome!" I said excitedly. We went inside. "Hey guys we are going to have fireworks!!!" Morgan yelled. I smiled and looked at Scotty.

We all decided to got out because the fireworks were going to go off in 5 or 10 minutes. Me and Scotty walked out hand in hand. We all sat down on the ground. I sat between Scotty's legs and leaned on him. Ryan got up and went and got his truck. He pulled it up and blasted country music. Scotty laughed as Ryan walked back over. Every one was talking and laughing. I was sitting on Scotty's lap. I turned around and saw Ryan whisper something to him. He nodded and I looked in front of me before he noticed. He wrapped his arms around me. I turned to him and kissed him. "Come on!" he said. I got up and then he got up. He grabbed my hand. He took me to the other side of the party were all of his friends were with there girlfriends. The fire works started to go off.

During the finaly everyone was kissing there boyfriend or girlfriend. Scotty spun me around and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me for a minute. We pulled away. I had my hands on his arms as he had his hands on my waist.

Everyone clapped. Me and Scotty kissed again. All of the sudden we realized they were yelling "woah!!!" For me and Scotty. We both pulled away and laughed. Scotty pulled me close and I laid my head on his chest. I looked over at Ashley who was crying into Ryan's chest. I pulled out of Scotty's grip and ran over to Ashley and Ryan. Ashley looked at me. "My dad is getting deployed in 4 days to Afghanistan." she sniffled. Scotty ran over. "Scotty dad is getting deployed in 4 days to Afghanistan" Scotty stood there in silence.