Come on!!!

Lily's P.O.V.

Scotty and I stayed at one of my favorite campgrounds. it's called bear mountain.

We had to leave at 12:30 the next day to spend time with my brother before leaves tomorrow.

----

"I'm home!!!!" I yelled as I walked into my house. My mom rushed out of the kitchen and ran to give me a hug. "Did you guys have fun?" she asked. "Yea I had a great time!!!" I said happily. "Well go get dresses and take shower. We are taking Ryan to the water park today!!!" she said excitedly. I giggled and ran up the stairs. I grabbed a pink and white stripped bathing suit and put it on.

----

"Lily and Ryan go get Scotty and Ashley because there going with us. We both nodded and ran across the lawn to the McCreery's. We ran up the porch. Before we even knocked Ashley cam out and wrapped her arms around Ryan. Then Scotty came and gave me a hug and a kiss. "Come on guys!!!" my mom yelled from the car. Scotty's dad and my dad are going to a museum. we all piled in the car. Me Scotty and Ashley were all in the back. Then Ryan was in front. When we got to the water park we all ran to the entrance.

Scotty paid for me and him. We ran to a spot and threw all of our things down. Me and Scotty ran to the wave pool. Ashley and Ryan went to the tiki pool. We were all having such a great time.

Me and Scotty were walking back to where our stuff was and I fell. Scotty instantly picked me up. "Are you okay he asked me?" He asked me. I shook my head no. I pointed to my wristed which was already bruised. Then I pointed to my ankle which I knew was just sprained. He picked me up and carried me back to where our stuff was. He set me down and was checking me for any scrapes or cuts. My mom ran over seeing me crying. Scotty told her what happened. "Mrs.Hepperle I will take her to the hospital. Just don't tell Ryan and Ashley because we don't want to ruin there day." he said. She nodded. He grabbed our bags and carried me out to the car.

He set me in the car and handed me my shorts and his t-shirt. He then proceeded to run to the driver side and get in. He drove really fast to the hospital.

-----

When we got there Scotty grabbed a t-shirt and threw it on. Then he carried me into the hospital. He set me down and checked us in. A doctor then brought a wheel chair for me. I was then brought to an x-Ray room. They took x-rays of my ankle and wrist.

Sorry for the short chapters