A visit? And a guest?

Scotty's P.O.V.

•The next morning•

I woke up and Lily was still asleep. I carefully climbed out of the back room and walked out. I went into the bathroom. I checked the time 6:30. I don't know why but i always end up waking up early. I jumped in the shower and washed up. I got out an put on my boxers, blue jeans and a trojans t-shirt. I threw on a pair of socks and walked out into the living room. I sat down and turned on the TV. 'Reba' was so i just left it on. Mariah walked out with messy hair in a t-shirt and Sweatpants. "Rough night lil sis?" I asked her. She just glare at me. Ok then.

I walked into the hallway and Lily was climbing out from the back room. "Morning baby girl" i said. "Morning babe" she said. She walked up to me and i gave her a kiss. We walked out to the Living room and Mariah brightened up when Lily came out. "Whats the matter Mar?" Lily asked mariah. "I was up till 2:30 facetiming Dylan and Mikayla. They asked to say hi to you but i didnt want to wake you up" she said. "Why dont you go sleep in the back room. it quiet and dark. Its still set up from Scotty and i" Lily suggested to Mar. She nodded and went into the back room. "Im gonna go get ready for the day" Lily said. "Ok babe" i said. She got up and went i to the closet to get her outfit and then into the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed.

Lily's P.O.V.

I got out of the shower and put on my underwear, bra, my pink sweatshirt that says 'this girl can snowboard' the thumbs pointing towards my face, a pair of Adidas leggings and a pair of tall tan Uggs. I blow dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. I put on chapstick and some mascara. It was kinda of cold because we were Maine right now and it was October. I walked out and everyone was up and ready. I went and grabbed my phone and head phones. I sat down and decided to FaceTime Sara. She answered immediately.

S-sara
L-lily

Sara-hey baby sis

L-hey

S-whats up

L-just wanted to say hi

S- oh haha. Nick is here. Wanna say hi?

L-yeah

Nick-Hey lily hows tour?

L- good how life at home?

Nick-really good

L-cool.

S-hey we are going to the soccer field so i will talk to you later

L- k love you guys

S and n-love you2

We hung up and Scotty came back. "Hey baby do you wanna go for a walk?" He asked. "Sure" i said getting up. i put my headphones in my bunk and put my phone in my boot. We told mike and walked out. "Where ya wanna go?" Scotty asked as we walked hand in hand down the street. "Lets go to Dunkin donuts and get coffee" i said. He nodded. We walked about 2 blocks and went into Dunkin i got a peppermint hot chocolate and Scotty got a smores hot chocolate.

Scotty insisted he pay. We got our drinks and walked out. "I miss the heat I'm cold" i said shivering as we walked back to the bus. "I know me too" he said and put his arm around me. We got on the bus and we cuddled up on the couch. I put my hot chocolate on the table and laid down. I put my head in Scotty's lap. He played with my hair for a little while. I looked on my phone and it was around 3:30. "What time is the show?" i asked Scotty. "6:00" he said. "Girls!!!! We have to start getting ready!!!" I yelled. We all ran into the back room and started to get ready.

I did my makeup so it was a natural smokey eye and then i obviously did my face makeup and my lips were a peachy pink color. I put my hair in a side ponytail and then curled it. I wrapped a piece around the hair tie and then i hair sprayed it. I walked out and grabbed my dress. I walked back in and the girls helped me button up the back. I put on my shoes and waited for all of the girls. We all walked out to our boyfriends except Ashley who stayed by me. There was a know on the door and i knew it was Ryan. Ashley went and opened it. She screamed and wrapped her arms around him. They hugged for about 2 minutes and pulled away and then kissed for about 5 seconds. Ryan came over to me and i started to cry a little. "Don't cry you just worked so hard on your look" he said. I nodded. We hugged for another minute. "I missed you" i whispered as we hugged. "I misses you too" he whispered back. He kissed the top of my head. We soon left for the award show.

4 hours later-

We all trudged onto the bus. All of us girls had taken our shoes off in the limo. "Ok guys get ready for bed because we are going back to garner for a week!" Judy said. We all clapped and got ready for bed. I went in the bathroom and took all of my clothes. I got in the shower and washed up. I got out and got dressed. I put on my bra, underwear, my 'Bucked up' t-shirt that had flames on it and a pair of black nike workout shorts that were a spandex material. I brushed my hair and french braided it. I walked out of the bathroom and went into the living room and Ryan was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey sis" he said. "Hey Ry" i said. I sat down on the end of the couch and laid my legs across his lap. I played on my phone. Scotty came out and sat on my lap. I started to giggle. "Really?" I asked. "Yup really" he said. I just rolled my eyes. He got up and picked me up. He sat down and put me down on his lap. "Ok then" i said giggling. Ashley cane out and sat between Ryan and Scotty. I laid my legs on Ashley and she pushed them off. I made a sad look on my face and she just rolled her eyes. "Im so excited to go home" i said. "I know. I love touring but i love being home" Scotty said. "All 4 of us should go riding when we get home." Ryan suggested. "Definitely" we all said. We all decided to go to bed. Scotty and I brushed our teeth. We went to our bunks. Scotty grabbed my waist and kissed me. We said goodnight and i crawled into bed.

🌚the next morning🌞

I woke up around 7:30 and Scotty was the only one up. "We are almost home. About another 2 or 3 hours" he said. "Good" i said. He chuckled. "Im gonna go take a shower" i said. He nodded. I gave him a peck on the lips and went into the bathroom. I got undressed and got in the shower. I decided to take a cold shower. I turned it on and washed my hair. I conditioned it really good so my hair would be super soft. I got out of the shower and got dressed. I put on my bra, underwear, a black tank top, boot cut jeans, my zip up 'bucked up' black sweatshirt, my work boot socks and my Ariat fatbaby boots. I brushed my hair and put it in a french braid.

I walked out and everyone was up. They were all getting ready. "We are stopping at a rest stop to get food" Scotty said. I nodded. "You looked cuter than usual" he said. "Thanks babe" i said. He gave me a kiss and the bus came to a stop. We got off and went our separate ways. Scotty and I went to Dunkin Donuts. " Can i have a large carmel hot coffee splendas and cream?" I asked the girl behind the counter. She had long brown hair with blonde ends, green eyes and sun tanned skin.

She was eyeing up Scotty the whole time. "Yup anything else" she asked. "No thank you" i said. "oh and a large hot coffee 2 splenda and cream" Scotty said. "ok that comes to a total of $4.48" she said. Scotty handed her the money before i could. "Stop paying for me all the time" I whined. "Noooooo" he mimicked me. I rolled my eyes. She handed us our coffees and we walked out. "Did she draw a big hear on yours too?" Scotty asked me as we went over to McDonalds. "No but she was checking out you somethin fierce." i said. "Hey don't worry. Ive only got my eyes on you" he said. "ok babe." i said and gave him a peck. We got chicken nuggets and fries. I know we are so healthy not. We ate our food and went back to the bus. I kicked of my boots and rested on the couch. I drifted off to sleep.

-------------
Im so sorry i haven't updated in so long. I have had some things going on that arent exactally good so it keeps me from writing. I am starting on the next chapter right away. Again i am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so SORRY!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOO MUCH MY BABY BOO BEAR!!!!!!🤗😍❤️💕💞😘😘😘😘