Just another day(yeah okay)

Lily's P.O.V.

I remembered that we are having a movie night. So i got out my phone and sent a group message.
L=lily
S=scotty
M=morgan
B=brett
J=james
c=clara
Cd=caroline
T=trevor
A=ashley
R=ryan
s=sara

L-Hey guys don't forget our movie night tonight!!!! And the football game is tonight! Movie night is at my house! Text me if your coming! Also if your going to the football game!

S-of course i am coming to both! Is that even a question?!?! Haha

Cd-Cant wait!

R-Do i have a choice? I kinda live in the same house! Haha and of course i am going to the game!

T- definitely coming to both!

S-same as Ryan. We live in the same house and of course i am going tot he game.

A-i wouldn't miss it for the world! The game and the movie night

C-deff coming!

B-people my phone is blowing up and yes i am coming to both!!!!

M-of course i am coming to both!!!

J-I think we are all coming Lily!!!!

L- I think your right James! Haha! And know scotty its not even a question anymore scott!

S-lol

J-i am always right Lily! Haha

C-don't give yourself to much credit James. Lets not forget when we first met Lily and you got her last name wrong and i got it right.

L-Haha I remember that! 😂

J- Lily and Clara watch it!

C-Lily text me privately!

L-okay!!! <3

I decided to FaceTime clara instead of texting her. It started to ring and Clara answered. "Why did you wanna talk privately?" I asked her. "I am coming over because i wanna spend bestie time and i figured if i said it in the group text someone would come too." She said. "okay see you in a little while." i said. "I will be over in around 15 or 20 minutes." she said. i nodded and we waved goodbye and hung up.

I ran into my bathroom and jumped in the shower. I actually take fast showers for a girl. Today my shower was under 10 minutes. I got out and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked down the hall to my room. Me and my sisters share a bathroom. I walled into my room and went into my walk in closet. I know what you are think how did i get the walk in closet? But actually me, sara, Mikayla and my mom got walk in closets. So i walked in and found some dark wash Hollister shorts that were actually kinda short but its really hot today, then i grabbed my blue Hollister spaghetti strap tank, my blue crew t-shirt. I went to my drawers and got out a bra and underwear. I got dressed and but on some ankle socks that had smile faces on then. Scotty got them for me , for christmas last year. I walked into my room and sat in the bean bag chair in the corner of my room. I was look threw old pictures on my phone when i herd my bedroom door open and close. I look up and see scotty walking over to me. "Hey babe." i said. "Hey" he said with the biggest smile on his face. "Why are you smiling like that?" I asked him. "Cause" she said. He got on his knees in front of me and leaned over me. I put my phone down on the carpet. He kissed me passionately. We started to make out. We both pulled away and smiled.

"Did you come over just to do that?" I asked him. "Yep" he said. I giggled. "Clara is coming over in like 5 or 10 minutes." i said. "Okay." he said. "You want me and James to pick you girls up at around 5:30 to go to the game?" He asked me sitting down in the bean bag next to me. "Yeah is James coming over to your house?" I asked him. "Yeah in like an hour." he said. "Cool" he said. "Yeah" he said. "Alright babe im gonna go back to my house so you and Clara have time alone" he said. "Okay babe I love you!" I said with a cheesy smile. She just chuckled at me. "I love you too" he said. He gave me a kiss and walked out.