See you tonight

Lily's P.O.V.

So when me and Ashley came back from our walk on the beach. Ryan and Scotty were all dressed and ready to go somewhere. We looked at them. Scotty said "Me and Ryan are going to do something but I will see you later tonight. Okay?" "Okay." I said. Me and Scotty kissed then they left. So me and Ashley sat by the fire and talked about different things and we laughed for a little bit. Then we decided to go to bed. We went in our tents and I texted scotty saying "Hey babe me and Ashley are going to sleep. Wake me up when you get back." and then I clicked send. I got all comfy and fell asleep. About a hour and a half later scotty woke me up. The first thing I did was hug him and give him a kiss.

Ryan and Ashley came out of there tent and so did me and Scotty. We sat around the came fire for about two hours before Scotty grabbed my chin and kissed me. Then he pulled something out of his pocket and went behind me. He then laid a necklace on my neck. The necklace said "L+S=4ever I looked at it and said "Scotty it's beautiful!" He smiled and I hugged him. I kissed him passionately. We pulled away as Ryan cleared his throat. We all laughed. We sat back down and at one point Ashley fell asleep on Ryan. He just kept smiling. Finally we all decided to go to bed. Scotty carried me to our tent. Ryan carried Ashley. She woke up and he told her to go back to sleep. She laid her head on his chest.

I smiled and laid my head on Scotty's chest and fell asleep. I am pretty sure it was around 1:30 in the morning.

Ryan's P.O.V.

I really like Ashley but I don't know if she likes me. This is what I thought about while I was trying to fall asleep. I grabbed my phone and texted Scotty. "Hey u awake?" and I pushed send. I herd his phone go off and Lily wake Scotty up. He rolled over and all of the sudden my phone went off. "Now I am, what's up?"

Ryan-well I think love Ashley

Scotty-I know you do the way you look at her.

Ryan-I just wanted to make sure it was okay if I asked her out

Scotty-Yea it's fine but if you break her heart or hurt her I will kill you literal

Ryan-okay then thanks and sorry I woke you up

Scotty-it's fine, now I am wide awake

Ryan-Lily seemed to love that necklace you gave her

Scotty-yea I am glad but I am going to go back to sleep so night bro

Ryan-night man

Back to Lily's P.O.V.

That morning we woke up at around 11:30. I crawled out of our tent and there was Ryan sitting by the shore. I walked over to him and sat next to him. He looked at me and smiled. "Why are sitting here?" I asked him. "I'm just thinking about things." he said. I looked at him and smiled. "It's about Ashley isn't it?" I asked him. "I don't want to talk about! I am tired of people saying things and always assuming that Ashley's always the reason. GOD! In this case it was about Ashley but that's not always the thing I am thinking of!!! DEAR LORD!!!" he snapped. He ran up the beach. I started crying because I was only trying to help him.

I felt am hand lay on my thigh. I looked over and it was Scotty. I started crying into his chest. He picked me up and we went back to the tents. Ashley was awake scrolling throw her phone. She liked up and gasped. "Lily what's the matter?!" she said. "Ryan yelled at me and I was only trying to help." I cried. Scotty put me down and we sat down on the chairs we brought.