I love you not mater what!!!

Lily's P.O.V.

Now everybody was in love with someone else but I think that me and Scotty are the most in love though. When we were all still sitting around the fire Scotty looked at me and smiled at me. I looked at him and I grabbed his cheeks. He wrapped his arm arounds me. I looked up at him and kissed him. We pulled away. "Lily your my everything and I wouldn't want my life to be any other way." Scotty said to me. "Scotty I wouldn't want to be with anyone else." in said to him. We kissed again.

We all made a plan to stay up to at least 3:00 in the morning and it was only 12:00 at night. Scotty grabbed his guitar and started playing Feelin' it. He knew it's my favorite song he has written. When he was done we all clapped and we kept singing for at least an hour. At the end me and Scotty were singing I love you this big. I didn't realize that Scotty stopped singing and at the end everyone started clapping even Scotty. I was confused then I realized that I had sang by myself.

I ran away because i thought I am not a good singer. I ran up to the surfshop and hid by the building. I cried into my knees. All of the sudden I felt somebody's arms pick me up and set me down in there lap. I looked up and saw Scotty. "Babe you are the best singer that I have ever heard." He said to me while rubbing my arm. "Really?" "Yes". "Why don't we go get ice cream just me and you?" he said. "I would like that" I said. We kissed for a minute and then we sat there for a couple minutes. Then we got up and we walked to the ice cream shop across the street. We sat down on a bench and ate our ice cream.

When we were done we walked back to the beach. When we got back to the campfire everyone was gone. So we decided to take a walk on the beach. We started talking about different things. Then all of the sudden Scotty stopped walking and I stopped. "Lily, I am going on tour for 5 months." he said. "What do you mean?!" I yelled. Well I have some good news to go along with it!!!" he said. "TELL ME!!!" I yelled. "Your coming with me!!" he said excitedly. I jumped so high it was crazy. We hugged and then we kissed.

"But what about school and my parents." I asked. "Babe, Babe, Your parents are okay with it and we get home schooled on the bus." He said happily. "Oh my god!!!" I said. "Well let's go back to to the campfire since everyone is back." he said. I nodded and we kissed one more time before going back. When we came back to the campfire we told everybody.

Half an hour later

Ashley fell asleep on Ryan's lap and her head was on his chest. I looked at him and I started to tear up thinking about what she was going to say when he tells her the news. I finally burst out crying. Scotty gave me a questioning look. I ran off to the shore line and sat there. I could feel someone behind me. I looked behind me and saw Ryan standing there. He sat down next to me and hugged me. "Ryan would if you don't make it back?" I asked. "I promise I will make it back for you and Ashley." he said in a stern voice. "I'll miss you." I said while sniffling. He picked me up and carried me over to the fire and sat me down next to Scotty.

The next morning

Everyone was up and still in comfy clothes. "Everyone I would like to announce something!!!" Ryan yelled. We all looked at him. "I am going into....the military." he said. Ashley got up hugged him and cried. Scotty grabbed me and squeezed me as tight as he could. Morgan was crying because she was my other best friend and Ryan was like a brother to her. Brett had his arms around Morgan. me and Scotty stood up. Me and Ashley cried on each other's shoulders. We both pulled away. She ran over towards Scotty. I looked at Ryan as he held his arms open. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him as he did the same. "Ryan please be safe." I said to him. He nodded. We all sat back down. I sat next to Scotty and he sat his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"When are you leaving and coming back?" Ashley asked. "I am leaving next week and coming back December 15." he said. She looked at him and cried even more. He wrapped his arms around her and he started to cry which made me cry. Scotty put me in his lap and stroked my hair.