Just having fun part 2

Lily's P.O.V.

"Okay who wants to go with me to change into there bathing suits?!?!" Ashley yelled. Me, Morgan, Clara, Sara and a couple other girls who are in our group of friends walked over to her. We all started talking amongst each other. I ran up behind Sara and Jumped on her back. She grabbed my legs and looked behind her to see who I was. "Oh hey lil sis" she said to me. "Hey gurllllll" I said to her. Sh started to laugh. I got down and walked over to Clara and Morgan. "Hey lil" Morgan and Clara said in unison and laughed. "Hey" I said. "Lily guess what?" Clara said. "What's up girly?" I said. "I saw you Scotty before when you guys were making out." she said. My cheeks turned red. "Yeah and?" I said. "It was soooooo cute!!!" She squealed. "Stoooooop" I said wining. "Well you would do the same to me and James." she said. "This is very true" I said.

We walked into the bathroom and I changed into my pink and white striped bikini with the anchors on it. I walked out and looked at myself in the mirror. I fixed my hair even though I new it was going to get wet. I walked out and scotty was standing Brett's Truck talking to Brett, James and Ryan. I put stuff down next to Scotty's and walked over to the guys. "Hey babe" I said as I wrapped my arms around his torso. "Hey boo" he said and gave me a kiss. "And here we go again Scotty goin all starstruck over my little sister" Ryan said. "Watch it Ryan. Just because your in the army doesn't mean that Scotty can't kick your butt." I said. Brett and James started laughing. "Well I am just saying what everyone is thinking." ryan said. "I doubt it. Now I am going to give you a 3 second head start before I chase you." Scotty said. I pulled away so he could chase Ryan. "3.2.1" Scotty counted and started chasing Ryan. He picked Ryan up bridal style and carried him over. I was laughing so hard I couldn't stand up so I was leaning up against James. If you couldn't tell me and James are really close. Ever since I moved here we have been friends. Our group of friends used to be me, Scotty, James and Clara then Morgan And Brett added in and made it even better. Scotty came back and put Ryan down. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Hey Scotty Just a quick question. Um wears your shirt?" I asked him realizing he didn't have a shirt on. "It's in the truck why? You don't like me shirtless." he said pretending to be affeneded. "Oh trust me Scotty she likes you shirtless. Don't worry." James said. I hit James arm. "Oh be quite your girlfriend likes you shirtless too" I said. "Oh I know she does" he said. We all started laughing. Clara walked over and James kissed her which turned into a make out session. Me and scotty cleared our throats. They still didn't stop. "James and clara!" I yelled. "What?!?!" Clara yelled obviously mad that I interrupted. "Save that for later" i said. She rolled her eyes and laughed. Morgan and Ashley ran over gave everyone hugs giggling. "What was that for?" I asked. "We don't even know" they said laughing. "You guys wanna go jump in?" I asked. All the girls nodded. "Or us guys have better an idea!" Scotty said winking at all the other guys. "Whats that supposed to mean?" Clara asked. All the guys seemed to get it. "3.2.1" scotty yelled and all the guys picked there girlfriends up and they started running with us girls in there arms. They ran onto the dock and jumped off with us girls in they're arms. I popped up a couple seconds later. "Really scotty!" I yelled/laughing.

I looked over and nudged him. "What?" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Look at Ashley and Ryan." i said pointing to the standing there hugging. "They are a good couple together" he said. "Well yeah" i said using a 'duh' voice. He laughed. "Your gorgeous" he said all of the sudden. "Thanks handsome" i said. "No problem gorgeous" he said. We swam over to the dock and sat down. It started getting dark. Scotty put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. I laid my head on his shoulder. "Lily?" Someone said behind me.....

••••••••••••**********•••••••••••*******

CLIFFHANGER

So who do you think it is. It could be someone from the lake who needs to tell lily or maybe a person from the past.

I love u boobears!!!!!

💗😘😍