No cast and packing

Lily's P.O.V.

"Lily baby girl wake up" I herd the familiar deep voice say. "I am up" I said while rubbing my eyes. "You have to get dressed and get your cast off." he said. "I will get up if you give me a kiss." I said. He gave me a sweet kiss. I got up and pushed him out of my room. I put on a Trojans t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I grabbed my black low top converse and put them on. I grabbed my phone of the charger and shoved it in my back pocket. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a yogurt out of the fridge. I sat at the counter where Scotty was on his phone texting. "Babe who are you texting?" I said. "I am textin Ashley. She was crying at five o'clock in the morning because she was texting Ryan." he said. I nodded. I ate and we left.

When we got to the doctors Scotty check me in. I sat there on my phone texting James. "Why are you texting James?" Scotty asked me. "Because he wants to know what to pack for the tour. See?" I said while handing him my phone. He nodded. "Babe should I pack a dress or skirt?" I asked Scotty. "Pack a dress and some skirts." he said. I nodded.

"Lily!!!" I herd yelled. I stood up. I took Scotty's hand.We followed the doctor to the room. "Now Lily the doctor says you can get your cast off today but you need to be Careful" the nurse said. "Now who is this?" she said pointing to Scotty. "This is Scotty and he is my boyfriend." I said. She nodded. "Okay let me go get the doctor. So we can get that cast off." she said with a smile. I nodded. "Who are you texting now busy boy?" I said to Scotty. "Oh nobody. It's a surprise." He said. I roiled my eyes.

"Hello Lily, How are you?" The doctor said as he came in. "I am good thank you" I said. Scotty held my hand. They took the cast off. "You can move your wrist now." the doctor said. I nodded. It felt weird moving my wrist again. Scotty laughed as I made a weird face. "Why are you laughing?" I asked. "Because your adorable when you make faces like that" he said. "Your are the best boyfriend ever." I said. "I try" he said with a giggle. He grabbed my hand and we checked out.

We got in the car and drove home. When we got home we went to our houses to pack.

----

3 hours later

I grabbed my phone off the charger and unplug the charger. I put my charger, hairbrush and headphones in my bag. I walked into my room and grabbed my makeup bag. I put Some foundation, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipgloss' in my makeup bag and zipped it up. I put the makeup bag in my bag and zipped up my second bag. I have a suitcase and a duffel bag. I walked down stairs into the living and sat next to my little sister and little brother. "When are you leaving Lily?" my little sister asked. "I am leaving tomorrow at 9am." I said. She wrapped her arms around me. My little brother didn't like me so he was glad I was leaving. He is still mad that Ryan left so everybody keeps there distance from him. He just looked at me and kept playing on his phone. Me and my sister laid on the couch and watched 21 jump street.

"Lily my best friend is leaving for 5 months." my little sister said. "Who?" I asked. "Lily your my best friend" she said. "I promise I will come back" I said to her. She smiled. "Alright well I have to go over to Scotty's to tell him that I am done packing. You wanna come?" I said. She nodded. "Daniel you wanna come?" I asked my little brother. He shook his head. I nodded. I told my mom and we went over to Scotty's. We walked in the kitchen. "Hello Judy" i said. "Hi lily Scotty is upstairs. Mikayla Tyler is in his room." Judy said. We went upstairs. I went Scotty's room. I looked in to find Scotty on the floor with Clara who was crying into her knees. "Lily, Clara and James got into a fight in the phone and she came over here." Scotty said. I gasped and ran to Clara's side. James walked in and sat in front of Clara. "Baby girl I came here to apologize." James said. "What is there to say James you broke my heart over the phone" she yelled while getting up. She started to run down the hallway.

He ran after her. He wrapped his arms around her waist. She stood there. Me and Scotty stood at the end of the hall. "Baby girl Can you please face me?" James asked Clara. She turned around. "Baby girl I am so sorry I was mad at my brother Jeremy. I took it out on the most beautiful girl in the world and I was so wrong to do that." he said. "I love you James" she said. "I love you too baby girl" he said. They kissed. "Thank you guys" Clara and James said. We both nodded. Scotty pulled me into a hug. I put my hands on his chest. Lily you are the most important thing in my life right now. My music I can put aside for you. I love you Lily." He said. "Scotty I love you more than you will ever know." I said. He gave me a long sweet kiss. We all walked back in Scotty's room and fell asleep.