Movie night part 1

Lily's P.O.V.

Since it's movie night my two brother Daniel,14 and Ryan,19. then my two sisters Mikayla,13 and Sarah,20 are all coming over to Scotty's house. oh and by the way scotty has brother Tyler,13 and Mariah,14.(these two siblings are not real. But Ashley is.) Me and scotty were always in the back because I always fell asleep in his arms and we didn't want anybody to say anything. Our friends Brett Bailey and Morgan Carin are coming over too. It's going to be a full house tonight!!! Oh be the way everybody who is coming over is sleeping over.

Scotty's P.O.V.

When my best guy friend Brett is coming over and I am going to tell him about the whole Lily thing. I think I am going to tell her but I don't want her to be freaked out. I have thought of just kissing her and getting over it but how can I get over her.? She's so beautiful!

Lily's P.O.V.

I have figured out that I do like scotty and I am going to tell Ashley and my sister Sarah. I tell them almost everything. When my friend Morgan gets to Scotty's house I am going to tell her too. Oh btw Sarah and Ashley are best friends. Anyway I went into Ashley's room and of course Sarah was there so I told them that I needed to tell them something.

Sarah's P.O.V.

My sister Lily came into Ashley's room and sat down on the floor and told us she needed to tell us something. I looked at Ashley and she looked down at her phone and she texted me-

From Ashley: she's going to say that she's in love or likes scotty!!!😊

To Ashley from Sarah- I know😉 gotcha girl

Back to real life

"So what's up sis" I said. "Well I like or kinda love Scotty in a different way then just a friend." she said. me and Ashley squealed so loud that scotty ran in and asked what was wrong. Lily looked at him and said "nothing". He gave her a look like he knew that something was up. She gave him a look like I will tell you later. They have this thing were they give each other these looks and the other one knows what there saying. It's kinda funny. HAHA!!!