Author's notes

Captivated

Hi everyone, hope you enjoy reading the story 😊
I haven't dabbled much with writing so do go easy on me.
Please don't hesitate to let me know if you spot any major errors.

*****

I have made some notes on key details.

*****

Characters:
The main characters are Off and Gun.  At present they are both 28 years old.

Most side characters will be names you would likely be familiar with

But I would love to know if you can guess who they are before they are introduced 😄

*****

Story:
Flow of this story has a bit of mystery around it.

Without giving too much away, the story spans over 12 years. Starting with Gun moving to a new city and making new friends, one who is named Off.

Main focus of the story will be on Gun and Off's growth in their relationship. As well as Gun's relationship with his family.

They both have many choices to make, read and find out where those choices will take them.
———
You will get to meet some significant characters along their journey.

*****

Chapter Updates:
Currently planning to update twice a week. I have already written few chapters so I'm hoping my schedule would be free enough to keep up with planned updates.

*****

Rating:
Ratings will be updated to Mature for future chapters. For non- smut readers, I will try my best to either seperate or to write a brief summary of any significant plot development in those chapters. I don't expect it to disturb the overall plot too much.

*****

Thanks for reading !🙏 😊 💚

*****

Note: I don't own any of the photos in this book, credits to rightful owners.