Chapter 2

Gun stretched his arms, it was finally the weekend. He made himself some breakfast & got ready for the day. It's a busy day for him. He needed to furnish his apartment. There were currently a bed, a desk, a chair, and a couple of pots and pans to cook. He didn't even have proper utensils yet. Just some plastics that he saved from takeouts.

The apartment was beautiful. Well, It will look much better once he was done decorating it. It was on the 4th floor of an 8 level luxury apartment complex. There were 2 large bedrooms, a study room, a big living area with a balcony facing the city, 2 bathrooms, an open kitchen with an island & a bar top. John wanted to make sure he was comfortable, so he got him an apartment near the school that's in a wealthy and safe neighborhood.

To say they were rich would be an understatement. They were extremely rich. When John wanted to get him his own house with butlers, guards, maids, and whatever else he could think of, Gun freaked! Saying it'll scare people off. Finally, after many rounds of debate and help from his brother, they settled for the apartment.

He had been shopping the whole day and was very successful. It appeared as if Gun bought the whole mall. What didn't he buy?! He decided to turn one of the bedrooms into a gym.

He had a personal trainer for Boxing & Taekwondo. They had been training him since he could remember. They also moved with Gun and lived in the apartment complex but on the 7th floor.

For his living room, he bought a tv, a dining table set, a couch & and a coffee table. Currently, his living room was cluttered with kitchen equipment. All the heavy items, he asked the store to deliver & install for him.

Gun spent the rest of the weekend making his apartment comfy & cozy.

Looking around, he believed that he would make an excellent interior designer.

He took a picture of his creation and sent it to his brother. He got a reply a few minutes later saying, bet Gun was sad that he didn't take dad's offer on the house, then he could have shopped more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hope you are enjoying the story :)  short chapter but I felt like it needed to be on its own for the plot.

New character introductions in the next chapter