Chapter 15

A/N: Last chapter for the year... Hope you all have a very Happy New Year! see you next year 🎉🍾🎆💚

—-

First day of university...

He was watching four people enter the university. Keeping a safe distance from them, he walked. They were too busy laughing and bickering to notice they were being followed.

The four looked very close, like best friends. However, two had gentle eyes for each other and they walked a bit closer, sometimes mimicked each other, probably out of habit. They were very likely a couple. No, they were definitely a couple, noticing the way taller moved his hand on the smaller waist, protective. He had a bone to pick with someone for not giving that information.

Watching them go to different departments, he followed one, trying not to draw attention. Quietly sitting at the back of the class observing the boy in front.

During lunch, he decided to sit a bit far but with a clear view of the the cafeteria. Four of them sat together. Watching how close they were was worrying. Would this mess up the plans? Thinking this might make things difficult for him as well. The eyes were mainly locked at a one particular male, wondering how to separate him from the rest.

Gun felt uneasy, that feeling was lingering for the whole day. He swore he felt a pair of eyes on them or was it on him? When he tried to sneak glances there was no one that particularly stood out.

"Are you ok? Why does your face look like that?"

"What does it look like?" He tiptoed to the eye level as the other and said as a challenge.

Off chuckle, his boyfriend was being dramatic again. "Be nice to me, I meant you look worried, something bothering you?"

"Oh!" going back to being a soft cat, hanging on to Off.

"Just taking in the first day, there's so much to do. I'm a little overwhelmed," He wasn't going to worry Off about his inkling when he wasn't even sure himself. Off gets worried so easy.

"Hmm it is, But we are all still together, just weird not having classes together.  Why do I have to make new friends? I already did that in school," Off whined.

"Uh-huh, I heard you had no problem making friends though. Apparently you were getting some confessions on your first day," Gun knew there's nothing to worry about, but he sulked anyway.

"Baby, you already know I only have eyes for you." Off pulled Gun little closer to him.

"Eww! So cheesy! How can you say stuff like that with a straight face?" Gun walked home a little faster, avoiding looking at Off, trying to hide his blush.

—-

There was someone from the 7th floor watching Off leave the apartment complex, he wasn't sure how long he'll be gone for, but it has to be now. Leaving his apartment, he went to the elevator and pressed the 4th floor.

Gun was too tired to cook dinner today so he sent his other half to grab dinner. University was very different. He couldn't believe they already started talking about tests. It was only the first day!

While looking thought the channels there was a knock. Bet it was Off, he thought. For sure Off had forgotten his wallet. "It's open, I didn't lock the door."

He could hear footsteps but there was no reply, while still looking at the tv, Gun spoke, " I knew you forgot your wallet, I think I saw it in the bedroom."

"Hey Gun.."

Gun looked bewildered when he turned and saw the face.

"New!"