Chapter 13

A/N: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone! 🎄🎁❄️💚

10 years ago... (Next day)

The next morning Gun was the first to wake up.

He slept well, but now that he is up, his body hurts. When he tried to get up, it didn't go well. Almost falling his face flat on the floor.

He was also starving. Gun ordered some food on his phone and decided to watch something in bed until Off woke up.

When there was a knock on the door indicating food was here Gun had to wake Off up.

"Can you go get the food?"

Off was confused, but he got up anyway, rubbing his eyes, he left to get to the door.

"Why did you have to wake me up for this"

"Because I can't go get it."

"Huh? Why not?"

"Because it hurts"

"What hurts?"

Gun rolled his eyes, "what do you think genuine! Give me the food, I'm hungry."

Off's face changed from sleepy and annoyed to worried in an instant. "Should I go to the store and get something? Does it hurt a lot? Do you want me to carry you to the dining room?"

So many questions. Gun just wanted his food.

"No" Gun was happily eating. "Can you run me a bath though? I think it might help."

They ended up spending most of the day in bed with Off being ready to do whatever Gun asked. He was a bit scared of the power that Gun had over him.

—-

Around February, Off moved in with Gun. He pretty much already lived there, so there were only odd bits to move.

One night, while trying to find something, Gun came across a box. When he opened it, he was confused to see what was inside.

He took it to the living room and tapped the boy watching tv, "What is this?"

Off looked and simply said, "It's mine."

"Huh?"

"It's a couples' necklace, of course, I'd have two made."

"Then why isn't it on you."

"Because you didn't put it on me." As if that made any sense at all.

Gun didn't bother to argue with his crazy boyfriend. Instead, he took out the necklace and put it on Off's neck. "That looks better." He sat next to his boyfriend and cuddled.

"You know, you really are not as snoopy as I thought you were."

"You said that like you were disappointed."

"Maybe a little," Off pulled Gun in for a kiss.

What he was actually trying to look for was long forgotten.

—-

July was when they got their mid-year exam results back. They had all gotten early admission to the university.

Yes, they were all going to the same university.

Before Gun moved to this city, it was one of the main things he looked at. It had one of the best Universities in the country, offering a wide range of courses. Off had immediately applied to the same when he saw where Gun was planning to go. Krist & Arm were also excited to spend more years with their friends.

The university wasn't too far away from Gun's place. So they didn't need to stay in a dorm.

Gun managed to help Krist & Arm to get an apartment rented out at his complex. Claiming he knew the owner of the building and they agreed to rent it for a fraction of the price since it was just sitting empty. Others suspected a little but didn't want to let an opportunity like that pass. It was an extremely nice apartment.

Off had never met any of Gun's family, nor did Gun go home very often. He did hear him talk to them sometimes but was never introduced.

He also found it puzzling when he found out that Gun's personal trainer, Josh, was also living in this highly expensive apartment building. Did personal trainers make that much money? He was once watching Gun train and wondered how he didn't have a black belt.

From time to time there were odd moments where he should have asked questions but unless he saw an obvious problem Off let things go easily. This is probably also why they hardly fought.

In November, Gun had told him that he'll be going overseas to see his brother. When Off learned it was for a whole month, he was a little upset. Since he'll be gone over Christmas & New Year, they decided to celebrate it the day before he left.

----------

A/N : Close to getting to the second half of the story. I'm going to try and get there before the New Year. Will see...