period prank

i turn on the camera that's set up on the dresser in one of the guest rooms of me and vinnie's house. i sigh, looking around before looking at the camera, dramatically. "hi guys."

"welcome back to our channel. if you're new, i'm y/n anddd- fndgij, i don't know how to film an intro, apparently."

"okay, so i kind of have to be quick because-" i get interrupted when my snap notification goes off on my phone. "one second guys, an important person just snapped me."

i open the snap from larray and it's him with rollers in his hair, looking like a grandma. "take a nice look at grandma here." i turn my phone so that the camera can see the snap. "he's gonna kill me later for showing you guys." i laugh.

"okay, back to the video. like i was trying to say, i have to be quick because vinnie is in the next room, asleep and this prank involves him needing to stay sleep for awhile so i can't take too long with an intro."

"anyways, as you can tell from the title, i'm going to be doing a very highly requested prank video for you guys. i cannot express enough how many times i see this request in a day so now, i'm finally fulfilling your needs for you."

"fortunately, i already-" hera jumps up on the dresser, right in front of the camera. "um, excuse me, cat? i'm trying to film an intro here, do you mind?" she looks at me, a blank expression on her face.

i flip her off and suddenly, she jumps back off the dresser, trotting somewhere else. i laugh as i watch her. "rude ass."

"AS I WAS SAYING-" i cover my mouth with my hand, hoping vinnie didn't hear me. it stays quiet so i continue.

"so, what also encouraged me to do this prank was that i already had fake blood here. don't ask me why."

"i'm basically just going to squirt some in between my legs, on my shorts and on the bedsheets. this prank is also going to be very believable because one, i'm actually on my period and he knows that because he has the app that tracks my period. two, whenever i am on my period, i always have a heavy flow, doesn't matter if it's the 3rd or 5th day, i always do."

"i've never actually bled out so bad that it got onto the bedsheets but there's been times where i would wake up and some was on my underwear."

"okay anyways, here's the little stinker right here." i hold up the bottle of fake blood. "once i get inside my room, i'm going to set the camera up then put some on my legs and on the bed."

"before i start this prank, imma need you to subscribe, like and comment because shit is about to go downnn."

"honestly, i don't know how he's going to react because something like this has never happened before. i know he's going to be really sweet about it though because that's just vinnie. i might even end up crying because i'm an emotional fucking wreck right now. i just realized i said because three times."

"I HATE PERIODS."

i turn around to see hera staring at me after my outburst. "the fuck you lookin at, pussy?" i jump at her but she doesn't move an inch. i look back at the camera, laughing and rolling my eyes.

"okay, lets get-er-done." i say, in a mater like voice.

i pick up the camera, quietly walking into the room. i put the camera on vinnie's sleeping figure, he's sleeping on his stomach, his hair messy.

"he's so cute." i whisper to the camera before placing it down on our dresser. i stand in front of it, making sure he won't be able to see it. i stick my thumbs up before walking over to my side of the bed.

i watch him as i spread the fake blood on my inner thighs and at the bottom of my shorts. i look in the body mirror to see my progress. it actually looked real.