cuddling

me and vinnie were chillin in his room, he was in his gaming chair playing valorant as usual while i was laying comfortably on his bed, scrolling through tiktok

i come across a tiktok where a girl's boyfriend is playing on the game and she sighs dramatically to see if he'd get the hint and give her attention.

it's obviously the perfect opportunity to do that on vinnie to see if he really cares about me or not.

i start the tiktok and face the camera facing vinnie. i try not to laugh as i take a deep breath in before sighing dramatically.

he doesn't turn around so i do it again, much louder this time.

he turns to look at me, moving one of his headphones from his ears. "you okay, baby?" he asks me and my heart melts.

"mhm." i nod reassuringly.

"okayy." he hesitantly turns back around and continues playing.

i decide to sigh once again, making sure it sounded distressed this time.

he turns around again and gives me a pouting face. "you're not okay. what's wrong?"

"i want attention." i softly tell him and he nods before telling his friends he'll hop on tomorrow. he turns his game off, making me widely smile as i continue recording him.

once he shuts everything off, he crawls in the bed on top of me, laying his head on my chest. i turn the camera our way as he gives me multiple kisses all over my face.

i giggle as he does, waiting until he notices my phone recording.

he was too busy kissing all over my face and neck, making a loud kissing noise each time.

i giggle as his hair tickles my face, grabbing his chin softly to make him stop. "babe, look." i say, gesturing to the phone.

he finally looks up and sees the camera. "oh hey." he says, smiling widely.

i giggle, turning to him. "you're so cute." he looks at me and we make deep eye contact before he kisses my lips.

the video stops itself and i pull away from the kiss to save it in my drafts so i can post it later.

"you're not gonna post it?" he asks me, taking my hand and bringing it up into the air so he can play with my fingers.

"yeah, i will." i tell him, bringing my other hand up to run my fingers through his scalp.

"oh, that feels so good." he drops my hand to snuggle closer to me, his body heat rubbing onto my cold body.

"i love being able to hear your heartbeat." he whispers after a few minutes of silence.

i chuckle to myself, my fingers still playing with his hair. "i could fall asleep like this." he continues, his eyes drifting already.

"i love you, y/n." he whispers before sleep overtakes him. i kiss his head, smiling to myself. "i love you too." i whisper against his hair.

once he's in a deep sleep, i grab my phone and go back to tiktok.

i click on the draft then caption it 'love this man with my whole heart❤️.' i then post it and within 30 seconds, people were already starting to like and comment on it.

i then go onto my camera app and take a picture of vinnie asleep on my chest and me kissing his head with my hand in his hair. i open up instagram and post the picture with the caption, 'certified lover boy<3'

vinnie stirrs in his sleep, making cute noises as he does. i put my phone down and look down at him, smiling at his figure.

how did i get so lucky?

i close my eyes, eventually falling asleep with him.

🍋🐮🍒
i loved this request😩 make sure you guys vote!!