chapstick challenge

"hiii guys, welcome back our channel!!" i say, over enthusiastically before looking at vinnie who was sitting next to me. "shitty ass." vinnie randomly says after a long pause.

"y/n is making me do this bum ass video at 3 in the fucking morning, imma need some head to make up for this." he looks at me, a serious expression on his face. "you're done." i shake my head.

"soooo, anyways, today me and vinnie are going to do the chapstick challenge. if you guys don't know what that is, basically, i bought a pack of cereal flavored chapstick-"

"she wanted to do this video as an excuse to make out with me." he interrupts.

"bitch- you brought this up to me."

"i didn't-"

"as i was saying, in the pack, it contains, honey nut cheerios, cinnamon toast crunch, lucky charms, fruit loops, and coco puffs. me and vinnie will take turns putting the chapstick on and seeing who can guess it right by tasting it on our lips."

hera purrs, cuddling into vinnie's leg and he leans down, picking her up and kissing the top of her head. i tried my hardest not to be jealous but it kind of just happens.

"this is gonna be so easy." vinnie comments, holding hera in his arms.

"you think so? i feel like it's gonna be hard." i say, looking at him. "like this di-"

"i'm fucking tired."

"i'm fucking tired of you." i say, rolling my eyes.

"fuck you."

"no, fuck you."

"when?"

"now."

we both make intense eye contact and vinnie trails his gaze down to my lips, nonchalantly licking his.

"look at him, already wanting to kiss me." i tease, laughing. "oh, get over yourself." vinnie laughs as well, playfully pushing me over.

"okay guys, before this video starts, make sure to hit that motherfucking subscribe button andddd like and comment so you can see more videos like this." i smile widely at the camera and vinnie puts hera down, laying his head on my shoulder.

"okay, i'm gonna go first. cover your eyes." i demand, starting to open the package of the chapsticks.

"what do i get if i guess it right?" he asks me. i think for a moment. "head." i joke.

"actually!?" he asks, getting excited. "no, vinnie!! close them eyeballs." i laugh, shaking my head.

he huffs, covering his eyes with his hand. "you better not peek." i warn him. "i peek if i want." he says back. i roll my eyes and show the camera the one i'm going to use which is coco puffs.

i open it up and smell it. "ouu, it smells good."

"lemme smell." he whines. "no, it's a taste test." i remind him, starting to smother some on my lips.

i smack my lips together as vinnie playfully pokes out his lips, waiting for me to kiss him. i look at the camera and fake gag then i lean in to peck his lips.

"bro, that was nothing." he complains, licking his lips.

i kiss him again but this time i kiss him deeper so he could get enough on his lips. i finally let go and laugh as he licks his lips. "put some more on." he says.

"i'm only putting a little bit more on." i tell him as i do just that.

i then kiss his lips again and he sucks on my lips a bit as we kiss. "mm, coco puffs for sure." he says, still licking his lips. "how did you guess it?" i whine.

"i taste the chocolate." he laughs, removing his hand from his eyes. once he does, he looks at my lips then back at my eyes then back to my lips again.

"it's my turn, close your eyes." he demands, wiping his lips and i do the same then put my hand over my eyes. "shut up."

he picks the cinnamon toast crunch and starts putting some on his lips. "i'm nervous cause i feel like all of them are gonna taste the same." i say to the camera.

he blots his lips which makes me pucker mine. i hear him laugh before leaning in to kiss me.

it had stopped as soon as it started, leaving me with no flavor on my lips. "wait, one more kiss." i tell him. he leans back in and kisses me deeper this time like i'd done him.

he puts his hand around the back of my neck, pushing me deeper into the kiss. i could tell he was getting more aroused by the second and knowing vinnie, he would rip my clothes off in a blink of an eye without even thinking about a camera filming his every move.

i eventually pull away from the kiss before things escalated, leaving me slightly flustered. "cinnamon toast crunch." i guess.

"yeah, that one was easy, you could taste the cinnamon." vinnie says as i remove my hands from my eyes.

i look down, noticing he's grown a bulge in his pants but i try my best to ignore it. without having to say it, vinnie covers his eyes as i pick a flavor.

i end up choosing honey nut cheerios and smother some on my lips. "okay, i'm ready." i say and vinnie puckers his lips.

i kiss him for awhile, hoping he would get as much taste as he needs to guess what flavor it is.

he finally pulls away, licking his lips. "i have no idea what the hell that is." he laughs.

i giggle and kiss him again. when he pulls away, he licks his lips again. "yeah, i don't know what this is. try putting more on."

"baby, no. guess what it is." i laugh, pecking his lips once more.

"lucky fucking charms." he guesses.

i laugh. "noo, vinnie."

he scoffs. "fruit loops. it has to be fruit loops."

"wrong again." i laugh as he removes his hand from his eyes. i show him the flavor and he scoffs, looking at the camera.

"this game is rigged." he rolls his eyes. i laugh, looking at him and i lean over, pecking his cheek. "stop cheating, close your eyes." vinnie teases, covering my eyes with his hand.

"get your crusty hand off me." i move his hand, replacing it with mine. i don't see this, but he flips me off before picking a flavor and putting some on his lips.

"oh, that one smells good." i playfully lick my lips. "you can smell it?" he asks me. "mhm." i nod.

"alright, ready?" he asks me. i nod and then he leans in to kiss me. he pecks my lips once then kisses me deeply the second time.

we both completely forget there's a camera in front of us and begin sucking the life out of each other, making out intensely.

"lucky charms." i mumble into the kiss as i put both my hands on the sides of his face, kissing him deeper.

we both were so intoxicated with eachother that we completely forget about the world around us.

"you might wanna end the video." vinnie mumbles in the kiss. "mhm." i mumble back but don't pull away from the kiss until he starts going underneath my shirt.

i finally pull away then look at the camera. "umm.. this video is over, bye." i turn the camera off then go back to kissing deeply.

🍋🐮🍒
make sure u vote baes‼️