road head‼️

i purposely ignore vinnie as i run through people's stories on snapchat.

we were in the car and driving back from a small get together with the hype house. vinnie had pissed me off right before we left so i decided to ignore him the whole ride.

he knew i was upset but he insisted on placing his hand on my bare thigh. it's definitely one of his love languages. he can't even drive correctly if his hand wasn't on my thigh.

but when i'm mad at someone or something, i hate being touched. any type of affection would piss me off even more.

i finally decide after arguing with myself in my head to peel his hand off my thigh.

he lets me, looking at me confused but i don't give him the satisfaction by looking back at him.

"mine." he says as he places his hand back, squeezing my skin now.

i roll my eyes. "i wasn't yours when you ignored me the whole party." i snap at him.

"y/n, you know that i wasn't doing that. you're just doing that thing you do when you don't get your way."

i snap my eyes to him. "what is that supposed to mean?" i ask him, crossing my arms.

"you're being dramatic for no reason." he says, squeezing my thigh once again.

he knows what that does to me and i scoff, looking out the window. "fuck you." i mumble under my breath.

"what was that? you want me to fuck you?" he asks teasingly, bringing his hand up higher my thigh, resting it on my inner thigh now.

"vinnie, stop." i say, trying to move his hand but he keeps it there, lifting up my dress.

i think quickly of a way i can get him to stop. my eyes then wander to his crotch and i smirk to myself, quickly taking my seatbelt off and leaning over to undo his belt.

"what the hell are you doing?" he asks me, struggling to focus on the road and me at the same time.

"making you feel good." i tease, smirking up at him as i pull his pants down. he lifts his hips for easier access and his cock springs up.

"y/n, i'm on the fucking highway." he scolds at me.

"don't kill us then." i tease, bringing my head down and taking his tip in my mouth. i swirl my tongue around it softly, licking it.

"fuck." he softly breathes out, wanting so bad to throw his head back but he instead grips the steering wheel tighter.

i take more of him in my mouth, making sure my spit covers all of it. i could feel him bucking his hips up into my mouth, wanting me to go deeper.

i follow through with his request, making myself go down deeper to where the tip was grazing the back of
my throat.

my eyes water as i gag, my spit completely covering his dick.

"fuck fuck fuck." vinnie's hand goes to my hair, wanting to pull at it but i come back up. "both hands on the wheel." i demand.

he immediately puts his hand back on the wheel. "okay, okay. both hands are on. just keep going, please." he begs.

i go back to where i was, inching my way deeper and deeper until i gag once again. "ohh my god." vinnie moans, his knuckles turning white from how hard he was gripping the steering wheel.

i quicken my pace, bobbing my head up and down and circling my tongue around his tip each time i come back up.

that's when his foot slips off the gas but he instantly puts it back on, trying to focus the best he can.

"y/n- i can't- i'm gonna- fuck." i feel his dick twitch in my mouth and that's when i come back up, wiping my mouth.

he looks at me, pure anger in his eyes. "what the fuck are you doing?! keep going! i was so closeee." his shouting turns into whines.

"yeah well, that's what you get for not giving me attention at the party." i tease, sitting back up straight in my seat as i lick my lips.

"just you wait until we get home." he warns, turning back towards the road.

🍋🐮🍒
i have about 11 more requests to publish😁.. make sure to continue leaving them and vote!!<3