i love you more

requested

me and vinnie were laying in bed, watching a movie. his body was in between my legs, the back of his head resting on my stomach.

my hand was playing in his hair, occasionally twisting it between my fingers but mostly using my semi long nails to run through his scalp soothingly.

as we both watch the movie, he turns his head slightly to plant a few kisses on the inside of my thigh.

"vin." i giggle, moving my thigh slightly away from his mouth. "what?" he chuckles, tilting his head back to look at me.

"that ticklesss." i whine but he just pulls my thigh back to his lips, kissing it over and over.

"you're obsessed with my thighs. i might need to get you some help." i joke, giggling and thrashing away from him when he starts biting the flesh on my thigh.

"i love everything about them." vinnie says, wrapping his arms around one of them.

i playfully kick him off the bed with my foot and he makes a loud noise as he falls to the ground.

"ouch!" he shouts and i laugh, my stomach starting to hurt from how hard i was laughing.

"yeah, you're gonna get it." he threatens, getting off the floor and pouncing back on the bed.

i laugh harder, sliding back away from him but he catches up to me, pulling both my legs toward him so my efforts to get away from him failed.

once he's hovered over me, he starts tickling me in spots he knows make me weak.

"stop, stop!" i laugh hard, tears brimming my eyes as i try to pry his hands off me but he's far too stronger than me.

he chuckles, letting me free and i let out a deep breath when he pulls away and i giggle. "i love you."

"i love you more." he says, resting his head in the valley between my breats.

"no, i love you more." i furrow my eyebrows.

"hmmmm.. i don't think so." i feel him smile against my boobs.

"shut up and watch the movie." i demand and he quietly mimicks me before turning to the movie.

a couple minutes later, he looks up at me then pecks my neck, trailing his lips to my ear. "i still love you more." he whispers.

"ugh! nooo you don't." i roll my eyes, frustratingly.

"yes i do, princess." he smirks, loving how aggravated i'm getting.

"hmph." i push him off me and cross my arms, pouting.

"come on." he kisses my neck softly. "don't start pouting."

"thennnn agree that i love you more." i say as he leaves a small hickey on my the side of my neck. i feel him shake his head.

"fine." i move my head away from his lips.

"baby." he whines.

i shake my head, 'paying attention' to the movie.

"baby." he says again in my ear.

"whattt." i finally look at him, rolling my eyes.

"quit pouting." he demands.

"no because if i pout i'll get what i want." i tell him.

"no, you gotta earn what you want." he corrects.

"hmmm.." i lean in into his ear. "what if i told you i'd let you fuck me relentlessly and i wouldn't stop you. you'd be able to do anything you want with me without any distractions." i whisper sexually.

"fuck." he whispers and bites his lip. "okay, princess."

i giggle, scooting back closer to him. "sooo.. i love you more, right?" i tease.

he nods. "yeah, you do."

i giggle as he brings his hand up to my throat, pulling me close to his lips and we kiss passionately.