life with 5 kids

i do watch shameless so ik exactly what you mean!! and ty for taking the time out to read my books, it means a lot🤍

...

mikey- 16
kaleb- 15
raina- 11
blake- 9
jaiden- 18 months

"vinnie, wake up! we slept in!" i hit vinnie in the chest before bolting out of bed, quickly wrapping my robe around my body.

vinnie groans, switching sleeping positions. "wake up!" i yell, throwing my slipper at him, it lands in his face. "ow, fuck!" he shouts.

"great, you're awake, help me wake everyone up." i tell him and he sighs, touching his lip to see if there's blood.

i open up the door to the boy's room, clapping my hands together. "everyone wake up, come on, it's time for school." i reach up and shake mikey from the top bunk then go to kaleb's side of the room. "wake up, come on!"

i go over to blake and flick his ear. he bolts up, holding it. "ouch!"

"get up and get ready for school, hurry up. wake up your brothers for me." i say before walking out and going to raina's room where her and jaiden sleep.

jaiden was wide awake, his diaper full and him standing up in his crib. "hi baby. good morning." i lift him up out of the crib and kiss his cheek repeatedly.

i prop him up on my hip before walking over to raina. "wake up, baby. come on, you gotta get ready for school." i shake her and she groans, rubbing her eyes.

"atta girl, come on, you still gotta eat breakfast." i lay jaiden back in his crib so i can change his diaper.

once i'm done, i pick out clothes for him and put them on him before propping him back on my hip, walking downstairs to start preparing breakfast.

i sit jaiden in his highchair and hand him a toy. i kiss the top of his head before starting to make breakfast.

soon enough, everyone started to come downstairs, loud and chaotic like always.

"mommm, i'm hungry." blake whines, walking over to me and hugging my leg.

"i know, but i can't cook with you hanging on my leg like that." i say, fluffing his hair up and he sighs, letting my leg go.

"hey mom, what's the money for?" mikey asks me, picking up $45 from the counter.

"put that down, that's for the babysitter from last night. she forgot it and she's coming back later for it." i tell him.

"you know, we don't need a sitter. me and kaleb are responsible enough to babysit the little ones." mikey says.

"yeah, but then who'll babysit you two?" i ask, crossing my arms.

mikey scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"mom, i can't share a room with jaiden any longer." raina says, coming up to me.