8.

unedited. Please vote and leave comments yall <3 or no smut >:(

Dylan:

"Are you ignoring me or something?" Stacy asked through the phone. I sighed and felt the annoyance build in my chest as I stared at my computer. It's been a few weeks since I started working at the clinic and since I took Rayne in. It's been nothing but peaceful.

As peaceful as it could be at least.

Rayne was such good company to keep. She was quiet and stayed out of my way to the point where I forgot she even lived with me at one point, screaming bloody murder when she walked into the kitchen and touched my shoulder the second week she was here.

I've never heard her laugh so hard until then. It made me laugh myself.

She still didn't talk much, but it was growing on me. She left little notes around the house if she needed anything or if she wasn't going to be home. She still worked at the clinic, but left after she finished her tasks for the day which was before me.

She 'vocalized' how the constant stares and gossip were starting to get to her. I couldn't blame her, Michael's constant remarks becoming annoying to me myself. So I allowed her to leave whenever she finished her tasks. I even got her a building pass to go home so she didn't have to wait.

I gave her her first pay for her first week, taking her to the mall and buying her some clothes for work. She looked amazing in everything she tried on and it made me question myself.

Since when did I desire a woman so badly before? My mother would have a stroke if I were to come home with a woman. The thought alone bought chills to my veins.

I also decided to add her to my phone plan, getting her the latest iPhone and showing her how to use it. The woman couldn't stop taking pictures, taking selfies with her new haircut that I convinced her to get. She had her sides tapered and the rest of her hair laying down her back.

She looked so fùcking good. I couldn't help but fantasize about it almost every night with my rose toy. It nearly bought me to tears, having to bite my pillow to keep from moaning as I pictured her behind me. Taking me.

Loving me.

It's been a while since I've been touched. Daniel and I never had sex. I was too timid during our relationship. I wasn't comfortable enough to give him my body.

But with Rayne? I had to hold myself back.

"I'm not ignoring you. I've been extremely busy."

"Doing what? What's the tea?" She asked causing me roll my eyes at her terminology.

"There's no 'tea', Stacy. I've just been working. I have a lot to handle right now with the clinic." I breathed. I heard shuffling in the background and I sighed.

"Dinner for your birthday on Friday?" She asked. I groaned and shook my head, completely forgetting that my birthday was coming up. I wanted nothing more than to be on a deserted island with a spliff and a bottle of wine.

"Um..yeah maybe. I know I'll be having brunch with my mother that morning, but after that I should be free after work." I responded.

"Can Daniel come? He's been begging to see you, Azura."

"Dylan. It's Dylan. I told you only my parents call me that." I hissed, growing annoyed. She stayed silent on the phone for a second before letting out a yawn.

"I'm tired. So no Daniel right? Fine. But bring a date. I don't want you to be the only single one at your birthday dinner, Dylan. I've got to run. Tata."