26:

UNEDITED

Dylan:

"Dinner at eight tonight. Double date! No if ands or buts!" Stacy yelled as she busted into my office causing me to roll my eyes with a smirk. It's been about two months since I found out I was pregnant with mine and Rayne's baby. After that night we argued, we made love like never before. It helped us bond even deeper, it it was even possible.

Rayne has been nothing but amazing and supportive during my pregnancy. She makes sure I'm well taken care of and that I don't have to lift a finger, even at work. Everyone was scared of her now that she was talking more. Since she became co-executive she made sure everyone started taking her seriously, including Angela. Angela didn't even look me in the eye anymore.

She made sure I never missed a doctors appointment, and we even started reading parenting books together almost every night, writing things down and highlighting important facts that helped us understand what it  would be like to raise a special needs child. She massaged my feet and moistures my stomach every night which leads to us having sex most of the time.

It was blissful.

"Now you want me to meet Minnie? After all this time?" I asked as I threw a pencil at her causing her to roll her eyes.

"I wanted to make sure it was real so I don't look dumb."

"You let her suck your toes. I'm sure it's very real, Stacy." I giggled as I rubbed my stomach. I was showing completely, everyone in the clinic congratulating Rayne and I every single day. A few of them even bought us some gifts and it warmed my heart to know we were appreciated that much.

We changed a lot of things around here and Mr. Robinson loved it. We decided we wanted to separate by gender, Rayne taking the men, both cis and trans, while I took the cis and trans women and non-binary clients. We hired new coaches and separated our groups by age so they were provided with the services they needed.

Everything was falling into place and I couldn't help but be grateful.

"What did I just hea?" Rayne chuckled as she walked into the office. She leaned down and pecked my lips before handing me my sandwich and I moaned.

"Ugh, I should suck your dick right now-"

"Holy shit. I'm gonna head out. Pregnancy really took away your filter, Dylan." Stacy laughed as she backed out.

"Oh shut up. You said eight?"

"Yep. Rayne knows the address I texted it to her. Formal, please!"

"When do I ever not dress formal?" I scoffed playfully as I flipped my hair causing her to laugh and blow me a kiss before shutting the door.

"So, we got some new clients today. I already did their intake. We all good. How you feelin?" Rayne asked as she rubbed my shoulders. I bit into my grilled cheese sandwich as I moaned softly at her touch.

"Hungry. So so hungry. You okay?"

"More than okay. I bought you that dress you wanted-"

"You didn't!" I gasped as I looked up at her, the smug smirk on her face causing me to slap her shoulder. There was this beautiful maternity dress at this famous dress store that I walked past one day. I didn't buy it because I wasn't big enough to fit it, but now at six months I definitely could but I never had the chance to buy it.

It was black and gold with a slit at the thigh. I had the perfect shoes to match it and I swooned over it to the point where I bought the online magazine just to make sure it was still in season.