22.

Stacy in the MM.

Happy ending..haha..

UNEDITED

Dylan:

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I whispered as I slipped the jacket on Stacy's shoulder. She nodded and twisted around, shooting me a sad smile.

"Bastards like him deserve to be caught. There's a whole bunch of creeps that work in social services. This should be a wake up call." She hissed causing me to smirk, but groan as I touched my stomach.

"You're still having those cramps?" She asked. I nodded and hummed in pain as I sat down on the chair in the back room of the clinic. After finding out about the pregnancy, I've been having cramps that won't go away. They felt like period cramps. Rayne said to call the doctor and make sure everything was okay, but she isn't available until two weeks from now.

I just prayed everything was okay. I wouldn't be able to handle losing my first child, and I know Rayne wouldn't be able to either. I also knew I've been under a lot of stress so that adds onto it.

"I'm sure it's nothing. You are fine. But make sure you get your ultrasound." Stacy breathed as she rubbed my back.

"Yeah, she keeps moving my appointments around. I might just go to the women's clinic downtown. But let's focus. Make sure you're recording on your phone, and if he even attempts to hurt you please run out. I don't want you getting-"

"Been through it before, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again." She scoffed with a small smirk. The tears welled in my eyes and I sniffed as I hugged my best friend.

"You didn't tell me that." I sobbed into her shoulder. She chuckled and rubbed my back as she mumbled something about pregnancy hormones before kissing my forehead.

"I told you. White trash from the south. I was the only one who thought incest was not okay. Don't worry, I'm healed. Now let's catch this bastard and send him to the police."

I watched as Stacy walked into Ronalds office and I swallowed hard when a soft kiss was planted on my cheek as a hand snuck down to my stomach and rubbed it softly.

"How my babies feelin?" Rayne breathed into my ear causing me to grin slightly.

"Still cramping, but no bleeding or anything. So I guess that's a good sign." I breathed as I twisted around. She smiled down at me and nodded before looking behind me, her smile faltering slightly.

"Thea she is. Anaya Siwo, the girl that wrote tha statement." She whispered before walking away. I looked toward both of them and watched as they interacted when a hand touched my shoulder.

"So you and Rayne are a thing?" Angela asked as she removed her hand from my shoulder. I turned to look at her to see she had a curious look on her face before sighing.

"Is that a problem for you, Ms. Perez?" I asked strongly. She shook her head rapidly and I smiled before nodding my head.

"Good. What did I say about asking about my personal life? Hm?" I asked. She swallowed hard before looking down at the ground with red cheeks.

"I just..I guess my I missed my chance to formally ask you on a date." She whispered. I chuckled and shook my head, suddenly growing aggravated. I wasn't sure if it was the hormones, or simply because I didn't like Angela as a person in general.

"All due respect, I wouldn't have accepted your offer regardless. I am your superior. Mine and Rayne's situation is different. So I suggest you go back to work and pretend this conversation never happened. Understood?" I breathed, my voice wavering slightly with anger. Her eyes were disappointed as she nodded before walking away with slumped shoulders.