Epilogue

UNEDITED

Dylan in the MM.

Dylan:

"Hi, my baby!" Stacy squealed as she took Nani into her arms causing me to grin as Nani squealed in excitement as her god mother left kisses around her face.

"Hey, thank you-"

"Girl don't even stress. This is my bestie right here. We gonna have funnnn, we gonna paint our toesssss, right bestie?" Stacy exclaimed. Nani nodded while grinning excitedly before hugging my leg. After we left the hospice, I just couldn't seem to calm down. I wanted nothing more than to have the night to myself and Rayne.

Stacy became Nani's God mother around four months. We declared it, but didn't go through the entire baptism thing. We just made it known between us and she was the best God mother in the world. Sadly her and Minnie didn't work out because of a personal difference they had, but they remained friends, all four of us being a tight knit group.

However, Stacy did find someone who loved her unconditionally. Her wife, Bria, who she met at a club one night, swept her off her feet since day one. Unlike Minnie, who just wanted something not too serious, told Stacy from day one what her intentions were. She wanted marriage and kids.

And they did just that, Minnie cheering Stacy on at her wedding. It's been two years since they've been married and they were expecting their first son, Bria carrying him. Stacy wanted to carry but so did Bria, so they decided to alternate, Bria having their first child and Stacy having their second.

We were all happy and were starting our forever's and I couldn't be more content with how things came out.

"Hey, Bria." I grinned as the small woman walked over with a grin on her face as she rubbed her large stomach.

"Hey, Dyl. I'm sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need." Bria breathed as she gave me a small hug. I nodded and patted my chest before kissing my daughter goodbye and walking to the car.

I drove home, deciding to take a few shots as I cleaned up. I organized all of Nani's toys before packing up the dish washer. I wasn't in the mood to really cook anything so I ordered some pizza before taking a hot bath. I slipped into the warm water and sighed, the bathroom dark except for the candles I lit. I took in a deep breath before inhaling from my spliff and exhaling, allowing myself to relax when I felt a pair of warm hands touch my shoulder.

"May I join you?" Rayne asked as she kissed my exposed neck. I hummed in pleasure, biting my lip as I nodded. She walked to where I could see her and I looked up, seeing the slight exhaustion on her face.

"Long day?" I asked as I picked up my glass and handed it to her. She took it and took a sip of the dark liquor as she nodded before handing it back to me. I watched as she got undressed, her abs glistening under the candle light.

"Very. You?" She asked as she stripped naked before slipping into the jacuzzi. I nodded, handing her the bottle and watching her pour herself a cup as she watched me continue to smoke.

"Tell me about it. What happened, baby?" I asked as she grabbed my foot, kissing the top of it before massaging it with one hand as she sipped her drink with the other.

"Well..had to miss speech class today because a client came in high out of his mind on meth demanding service. I told him he needed to relax and get screened before we could've done anything for him. So he tried to body slam me but of course he lost. If I had went to class I wouldn't have made it for even thirty minutes." She sighed as she continued to knead her thumb into the sole of my foot causing me to moan softly, her wedding ring glistening under the low light.