15.

mentions of rape and sexual assault.

Unedited

Dylan:

I woke up to soft kisses covering my chest and I moaned slightly, my eyes fluttering open to see Rayne looking up at me with a grin. I groaned, sitting up and hissing slightly at the soreness that ached between my legs, but then smiled as the ache in my throat reminded me of our time together last night.

"Sore?" She asked, her voice deeper than usual considering she just woke up before me. It made me feel things and I swallowed before nodding.

"Can I kiss it and make it better?" She asked, causing me to laugh but moan as she kissed down my naked stomach, her hands massaging my thighs and my legs deeply.

"Yes.." I breathed, her head falling in between my legs.

"When I saw ya clít..all I wanted ta do was kiss it.." She moaned before placing a soft peck on my clit. I moaned, arching my back.

"I've never gotten head before." I admitted, causing her to look up at me with confusion and shock.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah..I never really been intimate with much people. You're the third person I've ever had consensual sex with." I admitted, watching as Rayne slowly sat up and looked at me with a soft look that made my heart flutter.

"Well..ima keep it a buck witchu, that's perfectly okay. Cause I know you went through a lot of trauma when it comes ta sex. There ain't nothing wrong with that. This is your life, ma. You're allowed to demand intimacy. But wit me? You ain't gotta demand nothin cause I already know wassup."

I stared at Rayne in absolute shock, my stomach filled with butterflies from hearing her wise words as she smirked at me with a shrug, her cheeks slightly red. All my life I was told I should reserve myself. That a woman never demands for sex. It's a man's job to do whatever he wants because as a woman we are the ones who please them.

Never the other way around.

"Yeah I got some depth ta me." She chuckled before leaning down and kissing my stomach, before leaning up and kissing my lips.

"I think you a little too sore from daddy's dick anyway." She whispered, causing me to look up at her with wide eyes causing her to laugh harder and kiss my lips.

"Oh stop. I feel like I went overboard-"

"Huh? Girl, bye. That was the kinkiest sex I've eva had in my life." She admitted causing me to laugh and slap her shoulder.

"Well..me too."

"That doesn't mean I love you any less." I whispered, causing her to look at me with tears welling in her eyes.

"You said wha?" She asked quietly. I nodded, touching the side of her face before kissing her lips.

"I've fallen in love with you Rayne. Why do you think I've finally given myself to you? I wouldn't have if I didn't love you. Especially like that." I giggled, my ears heating up as the flashbacks of the sex we had last night filling my brain.

"I love you too, ma. Always have since you was givin me money when I was outside." Rayne answered truthfully, wiping the stray tell that fell down her cheek before leaning up and kissing her lips softly. The kiss deepened, our tongues colliding as I moaned into her mouth softly.

"Nah..I wanna taste you before I make love to ya. Lemme show you how it's really done."

I nodded, watching as she kissed down my body, her lips and touch so soft and gentle that I couldn't help but allow the tears to well in my eyes from how intimate she was. Last night was amazing, but I have a feeling right now might top that.

She took her time, kissing my inner thighs and sucking on my skin, before leaning in and allowing her nose to touch my clit slightly, causing me to hiss in pleasure. She flattened her tongue, it moving up and down my slit before finding my clit, coating it with her saliva and accent before sucking on it softly.

"Oh God.." I gasped, my eyes shutting on their own as I clenched the bedsheets between my fingers, Rayne nodding as she continued to suck on my clit.

"I know, ma..Let me make you feel good." She breathed as she slipped a finger inside of me, causing me to buck my hips as I looked down at her, my chest rising up and down as I panted. She added another finger as her lips found my bundle of nerves again, sucking and licking in ways that kept my eyes stuck behind my head.

I felt myself pulsate against her tongue, my whimpers and moans growing louder as my fingers tangled into her messy braids that were unraveling, holding her head to my center as I sat up slightly, my legs shaking with every stroke of her tongue and fingers.

"I'm gonna cum, Rayne..Baby I'm gonna cum-"

She moaned against my pussy and it threw me over the edge, my body writhing against my silk bedsheets as I rode her face, moving my hips as she curled her fingers, my entire body breaking into goosebumps.

"Oh God.." I panted as I tried to recover from my orgasm, Rayne leaving soft kisses from my navel up to my chest, her tongue wrapping around my nipples that were already sensitive from the special attention she gave them the previous night.

Rayne ran the tip of her cock up and down my slit before slipping inside of me slowly, both of our lips parting against each other's as hers found mine, kissing me softly. She moved slow, stretching me as her hand hitched my leg onto her shoulder while the other gripped the headboard.

"Fuck, ma. You're so beautiful, my angel. Makin me wanna go crazy on you." She moaned as she kissed my neck, her fingers finding my neck and caressing the necklace she gave me softly. I was a moaning mess, my arms and legs wrapped around her as she started to move faster, her fingers slipping into my mouth as I moaned.

She had her bottom lip in between her teeth with a small, pleasurable smile causing me to grow even wetter as if it was possible. My hands slid down to her ass, holding her closer to me as my legs spread wider, Rayne slipping deeper inside of me.

"Don't stop, don't stop. I'm right there, baby!" I exclaimed, my back arching and her arm wrapping around my waist, holding me up as she pounded faster into me causing me to orgasm. I saw stars, my eyes stuck behind my head as my fingers dug into her back, both our moans filling the room as she spilled inside of my clenched pussy.

"I love you." She panted quietly before leaning down to kiss me. I kissed her back, moaning into her mouth as she pulled out of me.

"Oh yeah..I'm definitely sore now."