CH. 30

LANA

LANA

I know I was suppose to be vacationing and I promised Ginger that I would enjoy the weather and the waves for her, but my mind was already filled with worry. From this being Yoyo's first flight and vacation, to Jules being an embarrassing drunk already, and down to Waylon's energy feeling a bit off, all I could feel was worry. I finally found a little time for peace when Jasmine showed me to my assigned room. Jules and I had the entire guesthouse to ourselves. She even went far out and had a crib put inside of my room for Yoyo. Jules and I had separate bathrooms and a living area and kitchen to share. The view in my room was only steps away from the ocean, I could fall asleep to the sound of the waves cascading against each other.

As I unpack our stuff, there's a knock on the door. Kenny and his nanny greets me with a bottle of champagne that he sits on my dresser. It was obvious to me that Kenny enjoyed the lavish kind of lifestyle. I could see why him and Jasmine relationship worked because he was down to party, just like her. We barely spoke on the plane ride and didn't ride in the same party bus here but overall, he seemed like a decent guy. I haven't even thought of asking any questions about what he does for a living but whatever it was, I'm sure he's very successful at it.

"How was your travel, sweetheart?" He asked kindly.

"Thankfully safe," I smiled. "Yoanna seemed to like flying."

"I'm glad to hear. I don't want to keep you from unpacking, I just wanted to let you know that we're going to have dinner by the pool tonight." He tells me and I nod my head then he points to the woman standing patiently by the door. "Bailey is going take care of the kids tonight so we can unwind."

"I can stop by here in an hour to pick her up." Bailey speaks and I grin.

"Okay, let me pump very quickly and then I'll get us both ready." I tell them both and they make their exit.

Jasmine and Kenny were very good at hosting. I haven't had to pay for anything yet and they were constantly surprising me with other services. This was better than any hotel or resort. I pump breast milk and get Yoyo ready at the same time. I had a bunch of milk already made in bottles but I wanted to pump as much as I could while I was sober. I knew dinner was going to be nice tonight and that drinks were going to be at plenty. By the time Bailey came back to pick up Yoyo, all I had left to do was slip on my dress. Most of what I packed was comfy, including my formal wear. My black dress clung closely to my body but not tight. The plunging neckline made my tattoo of a cross located between my breast to show a bit, but it didn't reveal too much. I met up with Jules in the living room and he instantly started his shit.

"Damn sis," he exaggerates. "You do know I'm the only single nigga on this trip?"

"Oh whatever, this ain't even my best and you know that." I try to calm him down, but who was I kidding? This was Jules we're talking about.

"This gone be an interesting week." He smirks as he begins walking out of the door. "You sleeping with Waylon just keeps making my life better. I got a condo I didn't have to pay anything for, including furniture. A niece I can spoil and teach to be a savage like her favorite uncle, and I get to vacation like this free of charge. You got some good taste sis."