Chapter 27

A rap at the front door was enough to jolt Isaac out of his nap, but as soon as he realized the prize in his arm, he chose to ignore it. It had been a dream to wake up with Mel in his arms, although in his dream it was forever. But just like the love making, he was going to take it how ever she would give it. 

He nuzzled her curls and started to doze again. After a knock he felt her stir in his arms. He held his breath. 

"Shaggy, get the door." She said softly. 

He let out a sigh and then a silent chuckle. He was hoping that after a few pauses in beats against the door who ever would give up, and assume he wasn't home but after the fourth session Issac knew that they weren't going anywhere. 

"This better be important." He grumbled feeling immediately loss of Melanie's warm down to the core as he lifted himself and replaced the cover over her. For a moment he looked at her. She was deep in a blissful sleep. 

As the door grew more incessant he went to answer it. His brother Christian stood on his porch. Isaac wasn't surprised he was the culprit. He could tell by the smirk across his face, there was a chance that he intended to. 

"What do you want?"

He leaned against the frame. "A little snappy are we?" He chuckled, "Dad's back he needs to see you. Him and Valerie have been calling you two all morning." He laughed again, "I figured you two would come up for air by now."

Isaac licked his lips and stuck out his chest, "Well, we've been...busy." It may have been petty, but gloating to Christian about his sex life was too tempting to pass up. He almost wanted to scream to the world that he had nearly given Mel her first orgasm. He was sure Christian could always one up him when it came to women, but with that Isaac felt like a sex god. 

"I see you have been busy." He smirked looking passed him licking his lips, "Duchess?"

He turned back to find Melanie walking toward the door fully clothed. His heart fell again. 

"You're sister has been trying to get a hold of you." Christian said still with his usual shit eating smirk. 

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, she had to cut the trip short, but," He shrugged, "It's all good."

Issac and Melanie locked eyes with the same silent panic. It was as if they knew exactly what each other was thinking. 

Christian cocked his head toward the Davison house, "She's at the house now."

Melanie nodded, "See you." She brushed her hand across Isaac's arm as she stepped toward the door, but he pulled her into him capturing her lips his cradling her cheek with his hand. 

"Later." He finished searching her eyes pleadingly.

She smiled pressing her lips to his. "Later." She cooed into his lips so that it sent chills through his heart let him know that was not only a promise but an invite, and if that wasn't enough her low eyes seduced his the first few steps until she turned and jogged toward the Davison house.